seven

JAEHYUN'S POV

Everything seems to be going great with y/n. Everyday I wake up with a smile on my face and I make sure to send her a good morning text before starting my day. My members noticed how I changed simply because I am happy.

I realized y/n never saw me perform live because I never asked her. I'm not so sure that it bothered her that she couldn't support me in public. Thinking about the past made me think that I wasn't really the best boyfriend to her. I put my career first and that's it.

She was very patient with me. We'd meet in secret or she would come over to the dorm just so we could spend time together. There were days where I would forget that she's waiting for me and I would go to our favorite coffee shop in a hurry. I would arrive 2 hours late and yet her eyes would light up when she sees me. I took her for granted. I didn't realize that what I had was so good back then and I ruined it. I hurt her along the way because I was too selfish to even think about her feelings.

We were rehearsing for our concert at the practice room. It was getting late and all of us just wanted to go home and rest.

I was sitting on the floor with Haechan talking about what to eat for dinner

"Should we just order?" He asked while browsing his phone.

"What do you want to eat?" I leaned on the wall to rest my back.

"Are you paying?" He said cutely as he turned to me.

"Fine." I gave in.

How can I possible resist this evil little maknae of ours?

Haechan was all giddy and told the rest of the members. Everyone was jumping to celebrate as if it was my birthday.

"JAEHYUN HYUNG IS PAYINGGGGGG!!!!" Haechan ran around with arms in the air.

I was about to protest because I only wanted to pay for Haechan's meal, not the rest of NCT 127. But seeing how happy they all were, I just let it slide.

"Let's all thank y/n." Yuta giggled.

"Wae?" Taeyong asked curiously.

"y/n's the reason why our Jaehyun is happy!" He answered.

I looked at them with denial on my face.

"What are you talking about?" I said as I was holding in my smile.

"Please, you're not fooling anyone." Yuta said while pointing his fingers ar me.

"You should invite y/n over!" Taeyong suggested.

"Yeah!" Haechan agreed.

"She might be busy." I said.

"Wait, let me talk to her. She wouldn't say 'no' to me." Haechan took my phone and started looking for y/n's number.