two

JAEHYUN'S POV

I like being seated by the window on the plane. I peeked and saw how beautiful the sky was. The clouds looked like marshmallows, the view was so peaceful and it made me think of her.

"Dude, I swear, I'll throw you out of the plane if you don't stop that." Mark snapped. I could hear Haechan laughing behind my seat, annoying him really fuels his day.

We arrived at the airport packed with fans and paparazzies. Their phones were directed at our faces, cameras flashed as we walked towards the exit.

I opened the bedroom door to find Jungwoo unpacking. After putting my bag on the floor, I reached for my things in my pocket. My phone, wallet, some candy wrap, and etc.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I took off my jacket and threw it in the hamper.

"You barely talked on the way here."

"I'm just tired."

The night felt lonely as I stood by the window in our living room to admire the view. It was quiet yet my thoughts were so loud. The light from my phone gleamed on my face while I was looking at our pictures from when we were still together. I know it's ridiculous to feel this way especially when it was so easy for me to decide to end things with her. My career was too important and I felt she was holding me back. I was so scared to let the world now that I was in a relationship because it might affect my career since there are some fans that are against of the idea of their idols dating. I thought I would get over it right away since I was always so busy but I was wrong. Before I could even go to her to tell her that I'm sorry, I was informed that she left the country.

I fell asleep as my thoughts drowned me with regrets and emotions that I've been trying to keep to myself.

Since we don't have anything scheduled, Mark and I decided to play basketball at the nearby park. There were kids running around and there were also some people playing in the other court.

After playing, we bought some snacks at the convenience store. By this time, we were pretty tired from playing by ourselves, I wished the rest of my members were here so that we could really play the game.

"Have you talked to y/n lately?" I asked. I was curious you see, I know Mark and y/n are close. He was actually the one who introduced me to her and he was pissed at me for a while for hurting her.

"Why?"

"I can't stop thinking about her, I don't know what to do."

"You were the one who broke up with her."

"I know, I just didn't expect that she'd move on this fast."

"Well, what do you expect, dude?" He paused. "I admit, I was pretty upset when you broke up with her. She called me crying and I remember wanting to punch you in the face."