five

Y/N's POV

Ever since we saw each other at Haesu's wedding, Jaehyun and I have been talking a lot lately and I feel happy about it but sometimes I worry about a lot of things because what we have right now is great and I don't want to lose that. My heart beats for him and even though it got broken to pieces, it still longed for him. How could I possibly un-love someone like Jeong Jaehyun?

I'm really looking forward to seeing him again but he's been so busy lately. He told me he wants to spend the whole day with me when we see each other that's why he's been busting his ass  and go to every schedule he has so he could get a free day. I haven't told him my true feelings and I don't think I will ever will. There's nothing wrong with being cautious, I just don't want to experience that ever again.

I had a busy day. I cleaned my apartment, did the laundry, and went to the grocery store to buy some food and stock up my fridge. I got home and organized the groceries when I heard an alert from my phone. I glanced at my phone to see Jaehyun's name. I quickly grabbed my phone to open his message.

JAEHYUN

8:12 PM

"Still in the studio."

"I'm working late tonight

"I'm working late tonight."

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Me and the boys will order takeout."

"I miss you."

I could feel butterflies in my stomach, seeing his picture made me smile like an idiot. He's so handsome and I hate it. We texted for a while and then he told me has to start recording.

I opened my computer and started playing sims while munching on the instant noodles that I made. I adjusted my glasses so that it wouldn't fall off.

"Oooh, it's spicy." I sniffed and wiggled my nose like a rabbit.

Saturday came and Jaehyun texted me that he wants to meet me in our favorite coffee shop where we used to date. I gladly said yes. I got up so fast and rushed to my closet to look for something to wear.

He didn't tell me that it's a date though.

I thought as I grabbed a floral dress. I put it back and look for another.

As I scanned through my clothes, I came across this white dress that I haven't worn for so long. I went to check myself in the mirror while holding the dress.

I think this will do.

I placed the dress on my bed and started getting ready.

Shower, check.