six

Y/N'S POV

How do you describe love?

I could site all the words that relate to it but it still wouldn't feel right. Is there even a perfect word for it? I guess I now understand when they say that love is mysterious.

My feelings for Jaehyun never left. It was always there.

How could a broken heart still beats for the person who broke it?

I sat by the window with a coffee in my hand. It was Sunday and I didn't have anything planned. My mind seems to think about him a lot lately no matter how much I keep myself busy.

I hear a knock on the door.

I got up and placed my cup on the kitchen counter before going to the door.

I peeked through the peephole to see who it was but it was blocked by a bouquet of flowers.

I opened the door to see it was Jaehyun.

"Flowers for you." That was the first thing he said.

I was still in my pajamas and was barely awake. It didn't even cross my mind that I looked like a mess that time.

He handed me the bouquet.

I gladly accepted it and smelled them.

"They're so beautiful!" I said with satisfaction. 

"You're much more prettier." He flirted.

He was smiling at me like he was in love and I didn't like it one bit.

He knows.

He knows I couldn't resist that precious smile of his.

I invited him in.

I went to the kitchen to find a vase for my flowers. As I was getting ready to put it in the vase, I noticed that there was a card attached to it. I gently grabbed it and read what it says.

"Do you want to come to our concert and watch me perform?"

Before I could say anything, Jaehyun stood in front of me.

"So?" He says.

I have never watched him live. I always avoided the public when it comes to Jaehyun because I feel like I would hurt his career if his fans would find out that he was in a relationship with me. In our relationship, I only supported him quietly and privately. Him inviting me to his concert is new to me and to be honest, it's scaring me.

I looked at him with concern in my eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course, I'm sure." He smiled as he took the card and held my hand.

"I want you there." He added.

He locked his eyes into mine.

"I don't want to be a burden." I explained.

He laughed like I was telling him a joke.

"Ya, why are you laughing?!" I raised my voice sounding a little bit annoyed.

He cleared his throat and cupped my face with his warm hands.

"You will never be a burden." He whispered.

At this point, I was feeling overwhelmed. He sounded so sexy that I wanted to pull him close and kiss him.

I really, really, really hate him.

How could he be so sweet as if he didn't break my heart?

I want to punch that gorgeous face of his.

I slapped his hand away and turned to the flowers and put them in the vase.

"That hurts!" He said while making a puppy face.

"Oh, you're fine." I rolled my eyes.

"Will you come?" He asked once again.

"Hmmm... Maybe." I teased.

"Please?" He said cutely.

When did he become an expert of aegyo?

"Can I bring some friends?" I asked.

"Sure, as long as you're there." He answered.

We were chilling by the living room drinking coffee. I admire him but at the same time I really wanna punch him.

Jaehyun inviting me to their concert is really making me nervous. What does he mean by as long as I am there? Does he want me back?

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He wondered.

"Like what?"

"Like you're plotting my murder." He said jokingly.

"Because I am." I said in a serious manner.

"You can't kill me." He smirked.

"And why not?"

"Because you love me."

That shocked me. I froze and struggled to find the words to say.

Damn you, Jaehyun.

"What?!"

He chucked.

This bitch istg.

----

Hi readers! How are you? Did you enjoy reading this story?

I'm gonna be setting up a schedule for my chapter updates.

Two chapters will be posted weekly :)

I originally wanted to post every single day and finish the story asap so I can start on another pov on Tiktok but since I am in the middle of doing my thesis, I have to prioritize that first.

I hope you all understand <3 

Once again, thank you all so much!!!