four

JAEHYUN'S POV

I woke up the next day with a smile on face. It was nice to see her, to hear her laugh, and to hold her hand. I completely forgot that I attended a wedding.

The moment I saw her walk down the aisle, I froze. I couldn't believe that it was her and she was more beautiful than ever.

I closed my eyes to recall the moment when she was in my arms. We danced as if we were in a ball. I held her and I didn't want to let her go.

I reached for my phone which was buried under my pillows and sat up.

Should I text her?

I stared at my phone contemplating, I didn't want to seem too eager.

"What's wrong with your face?" Jungwoo walked in.

"Huh?" I looked at him confused.

"You're smiling."

"Oh.." I chuckled.

"You seemed to have a pretty good time last night." Jungwoo implied.

Mark appeared and asked what was going on.

"Look at hyung." Jungwoo and Mark stared at me for a good minute trying to analyze my face.

"Did something happen between you and y/n?" Mark asked as he sat beside Jungwoo.

"Why are you blushing all of a sudden?" Jungwoo pointed.

"I don't have time for this." I stood up and grabbed my towel, I left them in my room as I walked to the bathroom trying to hide the smile that y/n gave me.

Before heading to work, Johnny and I stopped by at a coffee shop to chill for a bit.

"Jungwoo texted me." He said as we sat down.

"And?"

"He told me to ask you what happened last night." Johnny smirked as if I was hiding something.

I smiled. I grabbed my coffee and took few sips before putting it back on the table.

"I'm just happy." My smile grew bigger as I remembered her.

"I didn't even know she was coming to the wedding." He leaned back.

"Neither did I."

I can't seem to get her out of my head.

"I can't believe I was able to spend time with her last night." I looked at Johnny, he could tell how happy I was just by reading my face.

"Yeah, you looked like an idiot dancing like this in front of everyone." Johnny gave an impression of me dancing at the reception. I laughed, I was so pumped up. I keep replaying what happened in my mind because it felt like a dream.

"I really missed her." I looked down as my smile faded.

I shouldn't have broken up with her.

"I even asked her if she wants to grab a coffee with me and catch up."

"A date?" He asked.

"I don't know, I'm just glad she said yes."

The thought of seeing her again made my heart raise out of excitement.