thirteen

Y/N's POV

I cried my heart out after Jaehyun left the apartment that day. I didn't leave my apartment as I tried to absorb every thing that has happened. I'm really angry and disappointed by what happened between us. The fact that he even thought that I slept with someone else rubbed me in the wrong way. I thought that my feelings for him were pretty obvious and yet he chose to thought about me that way.

Jaehyun kept calling me ever since our fight but I was just too angry to even answer it. I said a lot of things and even told him that I was done, I love him but I don't think I want to fix this anymore.

A few days later, some of my friends and Liam went to visit me in my apartment. They were curious about what it's like to live in Seoul and wanted to do the same thing as well.

"Weren't you scared when you first moved in here?" My friend asked.

"A little bit but I was mostly excited." I answered.

The way me and my friends from college chilling in my living room reminded me of the time when I used to live in the dorms. We were so geeky back then and we didn't even care about how we look. It's fascinating to see the people I lived with and shared 4 years of my life are now professionals and have their own thing going. Our majors were completely different but when we were in our dorm, we were just the same.

Moments went by and we decided we want to drink some beer. I suggested that we should all go out but they just wanted to chill. A few of my friends went out to buy some drinks while some of us stayed. We were all sitting comfortably on the floor as we talked about random stuff. Liam on the other hand was sitting on the couch while listening to our stories.

I heard my phone vibrate and saw Jaehyun's name. I didn't want him to ruin my day so I ignored his call again.

"Wait, Mark?"

"No way!"

"Wow, I can't believe we know someone who knows someone famous!!"

I laughed as I revealed that my best friend whom I always talk to when we were in college is now a K-pop idol. 

"He's pretty cute too!" My friend exclaimed in excitement as she looked up Mark's pictures on Instagram.

"Let me see!" My other friend leaned towards her as they looked at her phone.

"I'll invite him over." As I said those words their eyes grew big in excitement.

I stood up and grabbed my phone. I walked towards the kitchen as I dialed Mark's number.

"Yeoboseyo?" Mark answered.

"Hey, are you busy tonight?" I asked.

"Why? What's up?"

"I have my friends over, I was wondering if you wanted to join us." I turned my head to see my friends looking at me hoping Mark will say yes.

"Well..."

"Please, I already told them about you and they really want to meet you!"

He chuckled.

"Alright, alright. I'll be there in 10."

"See ya!"

"Bye."

I told my friends that he's coming and they just jumped for excitement like little girls.

"I haven't been this excited since One Direction!" My exclaimed.