eleven

Y/N'S POV

It's been a few months since I've been back here in South Korea. I've been spending a lot of time with Jaehyun even though he's busy with preparations for their concert. Being with him feels so right and he makes me happy, I haven't told him yet about how I feel but I hope that he could feel my love through my actions.

I realized I never stopped loving him. I was blinded by my anger towards him when he broke up with me. I was so hurt that I felt the weight of the world on my shoulders. hen I look at his pretty face and he would smile at me, somehow I find comfort from it. It felt like I was home. He was my home and he still is.

My friends from college were in town and we were planning to meet at a bar in Itaewon. I haven't glammed up in a while so I was really excited to get ready. I took out a sparkly black dress and laid it on my bed. My hair was still damp while I was deciding how I wanted to look for the night. I opened my drawer and picked up every eyeshadow, foundation, lipstick, and etc.

I finally slipped in my dress and checked myself on the mirror.

Damn, I look hot.

I was feeling confident and I really loved the way I look. I went to get my phone to take some selfies and posted it on my Instagram story.

 I went to get my phone to take some selfies and posted it on my Instagram story

"y/n!!!" My friend called out as she waved her hand. I walked towards their direction and opened my arms to hug them.

"SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!"

"OMG Y/N!! YOU LOOK BOMB AF!"

The music was loud but we were louder. There were 15 of us there, we talked about a lot of things as we were catching up with our lives. We also talked about what we did in college, the good and the bad. I started missing it. It felt like yesterday when I used to party every Satuday and pull an all nighter on Sunday.

A man was walking towards our table when I realized he looked familiar.

"Liam?!" He smiled at me.

"Hey." He said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked after giving him a hug. I was surprised to see him, the last time I saw him was that time when he dropped me off at the airport and we never talked since.

"Oh.. Uhh..-"

"Babe!!!!" My eyes grew big with confusion as my friend called him babe. She opened her arms and gave him a smack on the lips.

Liam and I looked at each other and he could tell that I was confused.

"I'm so glad you came! I thought you were going to stay at the hotel all night!" My friend noticed that Liam was still looking at me.

"y/n, he was the guy I was telling you about!" She said excitedly.

"Oh wow! Small world!" I chuckled. Suddenly, I didn't know how to act and felt awkward.