New Recruit

(Your outfit above)

The next day at the dojo, Miguel and Brooke sparred while Johnny sat in his office. 

"Do you think the website is actually going to help us get students?" Brooke asked as her kick got blocked by Miguel. "We'll see. I think it was...pretty convincing." He looked at her hesitantly with a smile, making her laugh. As they continued, they were interrupted by the jingle of the door to the dojo. Aisha walked in nervously.

As soon as she saw Miguel and Brooke, her face relaxed into a smile as they both greeted her.

"Hey! I didn't think you'd come." Brooke breathed heavily, putting her hands on her hips. "Yeah I-" Aisha was about to respond but got cut off.

"No yoga till 5, no matter how bad you need it." Johnny said as he saw Aisha. Brooke shook her head, face-palming. "I-I'm actually here for karate. I saw your website...it said there was supposed to be a session today." She looked nervously from Miguel, to Brooke, and back to Johnny. Miguel and Brooke made eye contact after seeing both Johnny and Aisha's facial expressions. "I appreciate you coming in but there are no girls in Cobra Kai." Johnny mentioned. Brooke let out a fake cough letting him know she was literally standing right there.

-

After Miguel had talked to Johnny privately in his office, he must of used magic or something because all of a sudden Johnny had a change of heart. "Ok, take off your shoes, hop on the mat." Aisha did just that.

"Lawrence, get on the mat." Brooke looked up, surprised. "Wait wha-"

"Get on the mat, you're gonna test the newbie." Johnny interrupted her, but she followed his instructions.

They both had a look of worry on their faces but they smiled at each other. As they started, Brooke decided to go easy, not wanting to actually harm the nice girl in front of her.

After she knocked Aisha down, she tried to apologize right after, but not waisting any time, Aisha ran straight for Brooke's stomach knocking her down. 

Johnny hid a smirk as he looked from Miguel, back to the mat. "She's a true Cobra." His tone of surprise wasn't hidden.

-------------------------------------

During lunch, Eli, Brooke, Aisha and Demetri were talking until they heard someone's tray drop. They turned to see Sam with a pissed expression on her face talking to Kyler. 

"Hey guys! You know that billboard with that big ass dick on it? I guess Sam takes after her dad." Kyler said with a smirk making everyone in the cafeteria "ooooh". Sam looked like she was ready to fight until all of a sudden, Miguel jumped in, "Hey Kyler...why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole." It made everyone shocked while Brooke's table laughed quietly. "Ready for another beat down Rhea? I'm ready for your lame ass karate this time." Kyler said while he kept shoving Miguel. "It's not lame ass karate..." Miguel said blocking Kyler's hit. "It's Cobra Kai."