The Party

As the conversation ended between Brooke and Hawk, things were left on a better note than before, but Brooke was still holding a grudge. It was late at night when Hawk left and once Brooke closed the door, her eyes started to fill with tears. They were a mix between both anger and sadness all because of one guy. 

She was about to go to sleep until she heard her phone buzz. Moon texted her, "Hey girly! I'm having a party tomorrow and I want you to be there. Bring your song and your electric guitar too! And also your stuff to sleepover of course." Brooke smiled at the text but then questioned why she would need her guitar and song. "Omg okay! Why do you need me to bring my music stuff?" "Oh! You'll see when you get here hehe." Moon's response made Brooke bite her nails. She realized that she didn't want to face Hawk again and he was most-likely invited, so she decided to ask if she could bring someone else. Luke. Moon obviously said yes which made Brooke smile.

"Hey! Are you free tomorrow?" She texts Luke. He responded quickly, making Brooke surprised. "Hey! Depends...what do you have planned?" "Lol, Moon's having a party and we are allowed to bring a plus one, so I'm asking you." Brooke responds with a smile. "Alright then count me in! Send the details over." Luke said, making Brooke excited.

-------------------------

The next morning, Brooke gets up and begins to get ready. She wanted to be early to help Moon set up. "Hey! I'm gonna come pick you up in a little bit, I wanna help set up." Brooke texts Luke and he gives a thumbs up.

She does her routine and tries to pick out a good outfit.

Outfit: 

She grabs her guitar and music and puts it in her purse and heads to pick up Luke

As she pulls into the front of Luke's house, she honks to let him know she's there. He comes out wearing a black t-shirt with grey jeans, smiling as he gets into Brooke's car. "Heyy! Wow we are basically matching." Brooke says as she turns down the music. Luke chuckles, "Yeah...thanks for picking me up by the way." He looks up at Brooke. She smiles at him, turns up the music, and they make their way to Moon's house.

When they got there, Brooke got a spot in front of the house because no one had arrived yet. They head inside and are greeted by a smiling Moon. "Hey girl! Wow did you guys plans that?" Brooke and Luke look at each other and start laughing. "I was surprised too when he walked out of his house." Brooke says as they walk in. "So can I ask again, why did you want me to bring my music stuff here?" Brooke says, handing Moon her sleepover bag. Moon's smile grows, "Oh right! You're playing your song during the party." she laughs and runs upstairs with Brooke's bag. "WAIT WHAT!?" Brooke yells to her, but Moon was already gone. Luke looks at them confused. "Wait, what? You play the guitar AND sing? Why didn't I know about this." Brooke looks at him embarrassed, "Yeah, it happened recently except I didn't want anyone to know because I wasn't planning on doing it in front of people." Luke looks at her and laughs, "Well I can't wait to hear it." Brooke smiles at him as he walks off to start helping with the party. Then she remembered... the only song she has, that she is most ready to sing, is about Hawk. What will Luke do if he hears it?