Rock On

All of a sudden, they turn into a hallway where guys stand, leaning on the walls. "And I thought this place was scary on the outside...where are we?" Brooke looked at the men nervously. "It's a field trip." Johnny leaned over the chair to look at Brooke but continued walking. "Here. Take this and follow my lead." Johnny said as he put a black duffle bag in Brooke's lap. "Okay-" Brooke responded as she held onto the bag. Johnny tries to rolls Brooke into an area but is stopped by a guy. "Hold on. Nice try. Come back when she's 21." The guy looks to Brooke. "Yeah, that's gonna be tough. She'll be dead by then." Johnny said, making Brooke quickly look up and whisper, "What?" "She should be dead already. Every day is a gift." Johnny added on, making Brooke look back and roll her eyes. She pretended to cough, making the guy look at her. "She's got a bucket list. Getting past that door is number one on it." Johnny said. Brooke played along and stuck up her index finger as she nodded her head. The guy nodded, "All right, go ahead." His face turned soft and he began to speak up again. "Ay, good luck kid." Brooke gave a faint smile as Johnny pushed her in.

They entered a room where a band was playing. "Uhh..." Brooke looked around to see all the people cheering and jumping up and down to the music. "I know you don't listen to this type of music but this is the last thing I could think of." Johnny said as he pushed her to the front. "Okay.." She bops her head to the music. "That's Dee Snider, the most badass rocker ever." He leaned over so Brooke could hear. Brooke smiled and nodded her head. Randomly, Johnny reached into the duffle bag and pulled out two beers. "I am underage dad." Brooke said with wide eyes as she looked at the cans. "Sometimes you just gotta have fun." He smiles as he opens the cans and hands her one. "Oh my g-" She says before Johnny does a 'cheers' with their cups and starts cheering with the rest of the crowd. 

After a while, Brooke took out her phone and took pictures and videos. Johnny leans over and yells, "Can I get a copy of that?" So Brooke could hear. "Don't worry, I'll tag you." She says as she looks at her phone. "Tag me? What the hell does that mean?" He looks at her and back to the stage in confusion. "Check your facebook." Brooke responds as she puts her phone down. "I don't have facebook anymore. Remember? I threw my phone away." Johnny says, making Brooke look back at him. "You do know it's on your computer, right?" Johnny looks back at her in disbelief. "Yeah." He says as he looks back to the stage, making Brooke laugh. 

As the second-to-last song ends, Dee began to say, "Alright, alright, alright. So, I hear there is a Make-A-Wish kid in the house tonight." Johnny instantly began yelling, "YEAH! RIGHT HERE! YEAH! HERE SHE IS!" He started pointing at her as well. "There she is!" Dee said as he pointed to Brooke. "Let's make that kid's wish come true!" He began singing the last song and Brooke's smile grew. Brooke started dancing with the music and Johnny looked to her. He looked back to the stage with a smile but did a double-take, looking back to her foot. It was tapping on the wheel chair's foot rest. His smile grew and he patted Brooke's shoulder to get her attention. He pointed to her tapping foot and her jaw dropped. "YES!" She yelled as she went in to hug Johnny.

---

"Do it again! Do it again!" Carmen excitedly said. Brooke moved her foot again while smiling. "This is amazing Brooke!" Miguel's smile grew making Brooke happier. "Told you she was a fighter." Johnny had a proud smile on his face. "Don't get too cocky, we still gotta get you out of that chair." He added on making Brooke look to him. "I'm not the cocky one here, dad." She gives him a look that makes him chuckle. "Whatever kid."

When Brooke wakes up the next morning, Johnny immediately walks in and tells her to get up. He helps her to the living room and starts strapping her into a rope, connected to the ceiling. "What in the world.." She looks at the rope in shock.

"Alright, you ready?" Johnny asks her as he holds the end of the rope. "I hate this, this is ridiculous." Brooke responds, making Johnny look at her. "What's ridiculous about it?" Brooke's mouth drops open. "Are you serious? I literally look like a giant baby." His face gets serious. "The way you're whining and not walking, you might as well be a baby." He responds to Brooke's comment making her hand quickly cover her mouth. "Now you ready to stand?" He tightens his grip on the rope and Brooke looks straight forward. "Yes.."