Time Together

(outfit you are wearing is above)

The next night after the All Valley Tournament, the group of Cobra Kai's all went out to eat. Brooke, Hawk, Moon, Demetri, and Aisha were sitting together in a booth while Miguel was at his own table. Brooke picked up a chip from her nachos and dipped it in the sauce, "Should we go sit with him? I feel bad leaving him there." Hawk took her chip and ate it, "Nah, he wants to be alone so I think we should give him space." 

Brooke hit his arm jokingly "You could have got your own chip!" "Ok, ok!" He said while laughing. They all lifted up their cups and gave a toast as Aisha recorded and then faced the camera to herself. "It was supposed to be a round of drinks but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID." 

"Hey...don't talk about that, my parents follow you." He said, looking nervous. Brooke and Moon looked at each other and started laughing. Aisha looked back at her phone, "Sorry Mr. and Mrs. Moskowitz." she said awkwardly. "Anyway...until next time, no mercy bitches." She ended the recording with a proud smile. 

Hawk picked up a chip and dipped it in sauce and right before he was about to eat it, Brooke took it from him and ate it to taunt him. He scoffed as Demetri began to say, "I gotta say...it's nice to be at a victory party." Right as he was about to eat his nacho, Hawk took it from his hand and ate it. "Yeah except you had nothing to do with the victory." 

"Well then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition WE won at our computer camp. Remember?" Brooke looked at Hawk and he looked embarrassed, making her laugh. "Well I don't recall. Care to explain?" She raised her eyebrow, looking to Demetri. All of a sudden, Demetri started doing hand movements while singing, "Demetri and Eli, binary brothers!" Making all the girls laugh. 

"I'm gonna have that as a ring tone, can you sing it again Demetri?" Brooke said while laughing. Hawk whispered to Demetri, "Hey, cool it with the nerd shit huh?" making Brooke hit him lightly again. "Don't be mean..." she rolled her eyes jokingly. 

"Hey, Miguel's wings are getting cold.." Moon said after they all stop laughing. Brooke got up, "I'll bring them to him." 

She started walking over to him as Aisha and Hawk followed. As she got to Miguel's table, she saw him typing in Sam's name on instagram. "She blocked you?" Brooke said, startling Miguel. "Holy shit! You scared me, and...yeah." He looked down in disappointment. "Él serpiente!!" Hawk said while walking up and did a snake motion with his arms. "Jesus." Brooke face-palmed. 

"This is how you celebrate a first place trophy?" Aisha asked as the two of them sat down next to Miguel and Brooke. "She blocked him.." Brooke spoke up for Miguel so he didn't have to say it out loud. "So what happens when you get blocked? You counter punch!...Except...maybe don't actually hit her this time." Hawk said as he started laughing. Brooke hit him but this time it wasn't jokingly. With that, she gave him a death glare."Too soon?" Hawk asked, making Brooke give him a 'duh!' look. 

"Look...all I'm saying is don't give up." Hawk said, trying to brighten the conversation that he ruined. "It's no use...I already blew any shot I had with her." Miguel spoke up, moving his head a little higher. "Just give Sam some time...she'll come around." Aisha said in a genuine tone. "Or she wont, but you're one of the champs now..you can get any chick in the valley you want!." Hawk, again, ruined the mood. "You're like Drake...enjoy it!" He said as he got up. Aisha pat his arm. "I'm not sure I wanna be Drake." Miguel said, looking at Brooke and Aisha. "Don't worry...you're not." Aisha gave him a reassuring look. "Yeah I'm getting more...Justin Bieber vibes...but that's good! Cause ya know how him and Selena were rocky but he finally found a rock which was Hailey? You'll find you rock...even if it's not Sam." Brooke added on before her and Aisha got up to walk back to their table.