Car Wash

Meanwhile, the next day, Brooke's friends planned a car wash fundraiser for her surgery so she would have enough money. Moon planned it and Miguel, Sam, Luke and Demetri helped her get more people to volunteer to help wash the cars. They made a bunch of money and cars were lined up all the way around the block. "Great job guys, keep it up! We got a bunch of cars lined up around the block. Hey Stu, it's left circle, then right circle." Sam said as she did circular hand motions. "You got it! Hey moon!" She walks up to the car Moon was washing. "Hey!" Moon walked up with a smile. "Thanks so much for bringing out the cheerleading team, they are definitely helping to attract costumers." Sam puts her hands on the waist. Moon laughs, "But I thought you were a feminist." Sam's face turns to confusion but she was still smiling. "Oh, I'm a sex-positive feminist. Our bodies are an expression." Moon smiles, making Sam nod her head and chuckle.

As the day went on, cars continued being washed. Nate kept the cash in an envelope and had just put it in his backpack, until motorcycles pulled up behind him. Hawk takes off his helmet and the other Cobras follow. "You picked the wrong side." Hawk laughs as Mitch takes the envelope out. "Hey! Give it back!" Nate said, struggling to get out of the choke hold Hawk had put him in. "Nothing like a long day of charity." Mitch chuckles. "We'll make sure Brooke knows it's from Cobra Kai." Mitch taps the envelope on Nate's head. "Cmon guys, we all wanna help pay for Brooke's surgery." Nate tried to grab it. "Oh, you're gonna pay alright." Hawk smirks as he makes his grip tighter on Nate's neck. 

------

Johnny went over to see Brooke and as soon as he walked in, Brooke's smile dropped. "Where have you been?!" She said in a disappointed tone. "Sorry kid, I've been...handling some stuff." Johnny looks at her with a little bit of confusion. "Oh really? You have? So it was more important than your daughter who's in the hospital, paralyzed?" Brooke scoffs and Johnny looks down. "Listen, I know I haven't been here in a few days but when you get out of this place we will be together all the time." Johnny gives a small smile making Brooke roll her eyes. "I can't believe you." She scoffs. "Okay, I know...you have a big surgery coming up. It's gonna work, don't worry." Johnny smiles. Brooke looks at him, "Yeah well lets not get my hopes up, just to disappoint me. It's already happened before." She rolls her eyes and watches the TV again.

As Johnny nods his head and walks out the door he turns back. "I was out trying to get money to cover some of your surgery bill. That's why I haven't been here." He walks back out and Brooke instantly felt a wave of guilt and regret hit her. 

A few minutes later, Hawk walks in with a proud smile on his face. "Hey cupcake." Brooke's head turns and a smile grows on her face. "Hi! What's that?" She looks to the envelope in his hand. "Oh, the money Cobra Kai earned for your surgery." Hawk gives a wide smile, making Brooke's eyes widen. "Oh my god! Cobra Kai did that?" She lets out a small laugh. "Yeah." He says as he walks up closer to her hospital bed. "Tell everyone I said thank you so much. I can't believe it!" Her smile was from ear to ear. "How long did it take you guys to do that?" She adds on. "Eh, everyone pitched in so it was just a day." He smiles to her, making them both meet each other's eyes.

----

The doorbell rang at Sam's house. As she opened the door, Miyagi-Do students stood there. Sam's face turned to confusion, "Hey what's up?" Chris looked around from the outside, "Is your dad here?" "No...he's at work, why?" Sam crosses her arms. "Cobra Kai took the money and.." Demetri spoke up until Nate came in from behind him. "They kicked the fucking shit outta me." His face was all bruised and beat up. Sam was in awe at what she had just saw. "Tomorrow morning, everyone be at the dojo. We've got some training to do." A smirk grows on her face while the Miyagi-Do students look at each other.

----

After Brooke had her surgery, she sat in her bed looking around. "Okay..." She tapped her table that her food usually goes onto and looked at her phone. "Ah!" She smiles and goes onto instagram. The first post that pops up was Hawk's. He was kicking a wooden beam to make a plant fall off the top. She slightly smiles and clicks onto his account. As she was scrolling down, she began to remember how much he had changed. "Maybe he's getting better..." She said quietly, tilting her head a little. She put her phone down and the doctor began to speak up as she was looking at the monitor. "Lets see her...everything's looking good." She looks to Brooke. "Can I turn on the TV for you or get you another pillow?" Brooke looks down and fiddles with her fingers. "What if my surgery didn't work doc?" She looked up and her eyes started to get glossy. She gave a small smile and the doctor's eyes softened. "What if I can never walk again?" She continued. "Sweetie, you can't think like that....I know what will make you feel better though? A big piece of chocolate cake. How's that sound, huh? " The doctor patted Brooke's arm, making her chuckle a little bit and sniffle. "Sure." "Be right back." The doctor smiled as she walked out.