A Friend In Need

As Brooke parked in her parking spot, she went straight to her room and jumped on her bed. She unleashed all of her tears she had been holding back, drenching her pillow. Her phone buzzed on her desk but she didn't get up. She laid there, still trying to wrap her head around the fact that the boy she loved, just broke her heart. Technically she ended it, but breaking up with him broke her into pieces. 

All of a sudden, she heard the front door open. She popped up from her bed and peeked through the crack of her door. She let out a sigh of relief when she realized it was Miguel. She opened her door and ran straight into his arms for a hug. "Hey! So I wanted to talk about the plan-" Miguel got cut off as she hugged him. She held him tighter than she had ever before. Miguel noticed the change in grip but hugged back nonetheless. 

After a few seconds, she pulled away. Mascara was running down her cheeks, even her waterproof mascara couldn't hold it in. "Good god! What happened?" Miguel's face went into shock. "I ended it..." Brooke said as her voice got shaky again. "Cmon, lets sit you down...tell me everything when you're ready. I'll make you something to eat." Miguel assisted her to the couch as he put a blanket on her. He turned on the TV to keep her distracted. He went into the kitchen and texted Moon. "Hey, can you come to Brooke's house. It's important." The text sent and he let out a sigh of relief when he saw the grey bubble pop up. She quickly replied, "On my way right now!" Miguel put his phone back in his pocket.

A few moments later, Miguel and Brooke heard a knock at the door. Brooke popped up but Miguel did a hand motion, reassuring her it was fine. As he opened the door, Moon stood there with a smile on her face. Her eyes made their way from Miguel to sad Brooke laying motionless on the couch with mascara running down her cheeks. Her smile quickly dropped and Miguel whispered to her, "They broke up.." Moon quickly walked over to the end of the couch where Brooke's feet were and sat there. "It's okay...you'll be okay." She gave a small smile to Brooke and Brooke tried her best to give Moon a smile back, but it was very faint. Moon patted her feet and got up. She walked over to Miguel who was texting Demetri to come over as well. Soon after, he showed up at the door.

The three sat at the table trying to figure out what to do while Brooke zoned out on the TV, not hearing what the others were saying. Her tears dried on her face and she sat up, wiping the mascara off. She walked over to the kitchen to get a glass of water while the three watched her. "Hey bubs, are you feeling better?" Moon asks with a genuine look on her face. "Yeah...a bit, thanks. And thanks for coming guys." She said as she sat with them at the table with her water. "Let's just not talk about it right now.." She continued on with a small smile on her face. "Okay...well here's some good news. Tory and I had a great time tonight at the park. She's pretty awesome." Miguel's face turned to pure happiness, making Brooke smile. She could see the way his eyes lit up. "That's so good Miggy! What'd you guys talk about?" Brooke said as she put her water on the table. "Uh..stuff." He gave side smile, making the group laugh. "My boy!" Demetri said as he went in for a handshake. "This is so exciting!" Moon says as she clapped her hands. "Yeah..." Miguel said happily. "I didn't know you were interested in Tory..? When did that happen?" Brooke furrowed her eyebrows but smirked nonetheless. "Well it kinda just happened ever since she started at Cobra Kai. I guess we just got closer." He smiled at the table and Brooke nodded knowingly. 

The four have different conversations, trying to take Brooke's mind off the break up.

-

After a while passed, the group finally decided to bring up the break up because they were curious as to what happened. 

"Hey...so I know you didn't want to talk about the break up, but are you able to tell us what happened yet?" Miguel asked nervously. "Yeah...we really wanna know what this jerk did." Moon said, rubbing Brooke's back. "I could tell some of it." Demetri spoke up, making the group look at him. He looked to Brooke to see if it was fine and she nodded. "Yeah... Metri was the reason this all happened. Not saying it in a bad way, but he's the reason I noticed the change in Hawk." Brooke said a little more quiet. "Yeah..so it started when I went to get the new comic book that had just came out. Hawk and his crew surrounded me and tried to get me to delete my yelp review I posted about Cobra Kai. I refused and he tried to fight me. I ran away and went to the food court where Robby, Sam, and Brooke had been sitting before. They weren't there so Hawk and his crew started walking up to me. All of a sudden, Robby and Sam jumped in and started beating the crap out of the guys. Brooke walked in on it and started to help us. Blah blah blah, basically Hawk and his crew ended up on the floor. Brooke has the next part because that's all I was there for." Demetri spoke up as he tried to sum it up.