You're Like A Sister To Me

The next day, Brooke and Hawk woke up and got ready to go to karate. As Brooke came out from the bathroom, she smiled when her and Hawk's eyes met. "Okay, I'm ready...I can take you home so you can get ready too." Hawk nodded and they made their way out the door. As they walked out to the parking lot, they spotted Miguel walking to his bike. "Hey Miggy!" Brooke yelled with a smile and Miguel shook his head while letting out a chuckle. He unlocked his bike until he heard Brooke yell at him. "What are you doing? GET IN! I'm giving you a ride." Miguel looked up. "Oh- well okay then.." He made his way to Brooke's car. As they buckled their seat belts, Brooke plugged her phone in and started laughing. "Are you guys ready?" 

"Yeah..?" Miguel and Hawk said at the same time, hesitantly. "No I meant are you guys ready for my music." She said as she put on "You Make Me Feel..." by Cobra Starship and Sabi. She backed out of the parking lot and drove to the dojo.

On the way there, Hawk spoke up and lowered the music putting a frown on Brooke's face. "Okay, so I get my license next week. My mom's gonna give me her sentra and I'm thinking about putting a blue racer's stripe down the middle, hood to tail." He said, doing a little hand motion, pointing his finger from the top of his mohawk to the back. Brooke and Miguel laughed and Miguel responded, "Subtle...I like it." He shook his head smiling.

As they parked in front of the dojo, they saw a line of people. As they were getting out of the car, Brooke looked confused. "Why are there so many people here?" Hawk hit Miguel on the chest lightly, "Fresh fish." 

They got closer to the entrance of the dojo and they saw one of the kids' hit one of the other kids' arms to turn him around

They got closer to the entrance of the dojo and they saw one of the kids' hit one of the other kids' arms to turn him around. "The champs!" The dude said with a smile. "Check this out!" Hawk whispered to Miguel and Brooke. They both sighed saying, "Don't!" while smiling. "I'll get the door." The guy said again. Hawk looked at them, "So you guys wanna be Cobra Kai's huh?" when he finished his question, he pretended to punch them just to make them flinch. "You got a long road ahead of ya." he said as him and Miguel walked in. "So sorry about that, I'm Brooke." She said with a smile as she let them walk in. 

"What the hell happened here?" She heard Miguel say and her eyes made their way to the mirror, her eyes widening. "Holy shit.." she said, walking next to Aisha. "I don't know...looks like Sensei threw a party." Aisha said with a smile. "Must've been pretty sick if fire got involved." Hawk jumped in, looking back to the shattered mirror and the darker spot in the corner of the room.

"QUIET!" Johnny yelled as he walked from his office onto the mat. He startled the group and the new guys looked scared. "The dojo's closed to new students today." He said, walking up closer to the new kids. "We just wanted to sign up after we saw the tournament." The guy responded. "Do I need to say it again? Get out!" Johnny yelled at them, making them jump. "Yes sir...sensei. Cmon guys, let's go." The other guys said, leading the group out. "Let's go...move it, come back tomorrow. And bring your check books!" Johnny yelled to them in a slightly less serious tone.