You've Said Enough

"BROOKE! BROOKE! BROOKE!" Moon yelled as she ran into the house and into Brooke's room. "Look at this video of Hawk and Brucks." She continued as she put her phone in front of Brooke's face in worrisome. The video was of Hawk fighting Brucks in the dojo. "Holy shit...he probably has so much anger to get out. He's been waiting so long to do that." Brooke didn't know how else to respond, making Moon look at her. "What?" Brooke said as she looked up from Moon's phone to see Moon's face. "This is dangerous! We need to stop this." Moon got up from the bed and Brooke's eyes followed her. "Uhh sorry Moon. I know you want to stop the violence and everything but there is no way we are going to be able too." Brooke replied as she looked back to her phone. "Fine, we can talk about this later cause right now I want to see how my best friend is doing." Moon's smile grows as she jumps back onto Brooke's bed. Brooke smiles a puts her phone down. "Well, I stood for my first time yesterday without any support. So, that's good. Um, now I'm using crutches as an upgrade. My dad's gonna help me with drills and stuff." Moon's smiles grows wider. "That is AMAZING! I am so proud of you. Ugh, I can't wait till you come back to school. It's so boring without you. Yasmine pretends to hate Demetri but I know she has a small crush on him. Miguel, well you've seen him a lot I'm guessing. Hawk and the new Cobra Kai group acts even worse and Hawk pretends like he doesn't even know us. Luke is still being the fine gentleman." Moon rolled her eyes when she spoke about Hawk but sarcastically fluttered her eyes and put her hands on her chin as a joke when she spoke about Luke. Brooke rolled her eyes but then her face turned to confusion. "Hawk and the new cobras? What do you mean?" "Oh, right. Apparently they had to do something so Kreese or whatever, could see which ones "deserved" to be on the team." She continues and Brooke rolls her eyes. "Oh my god. Wait how do you know about this anyways?" Moon slightly smiles. "It's hard to not know about it when Cobra Kai walks the halls acting like their the shit." She says making Brooke chuckle. "True."

-----------------------

"Go Lawrence." Johnny said as Brooke did sit ups, holding a beer barrel. As Brooke groaned, Johnny stopped her and poured beer into his cup. "Okay, keep going. You got this." Beer got sprayed onto her and she tried to shake her head as she spit it out. "Feel the burn, looking good. Alright, ten more." He said as he patted the barrel to have her continue.

"Move those gimp legs!" Johnny yelled, sitting in Brooke's wheel chair. He had her do an obstacle course outside of the apartments. Brooke was on crutches, trying to get over hurdles. "OW!" She groaned as she fell over one, laying flat on the floor. She moved to the rope course where she tried to get herself through the rope squares. "Go Lawrence, move it! Almost there, let's go!" Johnny clapped as Brooke made her way up cement blocks onto a wooden plank. "Alright Dad, I think I'm getting the hang of it." Brooke said as she walked across the plank. "Oh yeah? Think fast." Johnny said as he threw a ball to Brooke's chest. Brooke caught the ball, making her fall back. "DAD! OW!" She groaned on the floor.

The next day, Johnny had her lift the coffee table with her legs as he put his feet on them. He read a magazine while Brooke struggled. "Lookin' good." He said as he flipped through the magazine. Brooke rolled her eyes as she kept lifting the table. "Lookin' real good!" He repeated as he turned the magazine. 

As they went back to training outside on the obstacle course, Brooke used her crutches to get onto the platform. As she walked across, Johnny threw the ball at her again. "Think fast!" He said as Brooke caught the ball. Her crutches fell, but this time she didn't. She smiled as she came to realization. Johnny's face grew a smile, "Alright, what are you waiting for? Keep going!" He motioned to the end of the obstacle course and Brooke threw the ball back at him. She side shuffled to the end and high-fived Johnny. "YEAH!" They both yelled with smiling faces as they hugged each other.

After the week of training, Brooke was finally able to walk stably without support. Brooke and Johnny grabbed the wheel chair as well as the crutches and headed outside to the dumpster. They looked at each other, nodded, and threw them into the garbage.