The Flat

My train of thoughts has been stopped as I opened my eyes and listen to her statement. The colour of my face flew away. Her words are hitting me too hard. I watch my surroundings it take me 2 minutes to realise I was not in railway platform years back but on an aeroplane in present.

 I gave my apologetic look to the air hostess and Isha and got my bags from the cabin. I informed Rohan before about my arrival. I hope he is on time opposite of his regular nature of being late. As I collected my belongings from the conveyor belt and came out of the terminal. Isha was just following me monotonously. I called  Rohan he is on his way. Will this guy ever be on time??? I am frustrated now.

"We have to wait for a few minutes. Rohan is on his way." I said to Isha.

"Like I care"

Why can't she be nice to me even for once? I thought.

I called Rohan again in frustration. 

"Haan Bhai aa gya"(Yes brother I reached) he said in an apologetical tone. 

"Let's go," I told her.

We both moved towards the parking area. I can see Rohan grinning over there near to his Innova. As we reached he hugged me. "Congratulations! I missed you Bhai." He muttered in my ears "How are you? Is everything fine?" I nodded with a small smile. 

"Hi! Trisha...I am Rohan finally we met otherwise I only heard you on the phone whenever this idiot did not pick up the phone. Ohhh Sorry, Trisha Bhabhi..! Congratulation for your wedding."

"Hi Rohan, You can call me Trisha. Bhabhi is not required" she said in a dull tone. 

Rohan smiled at her and gave me a confused look. I  settle our luggage in the dickey of the car. Trisha sits in the back seat and I accompanied Rohan in front as he driving the car.

He turned up the radio and the song started playing on FM " yeh dosti hum nahi todenge....." of Sholay. I looked up in the rearview mirror she is looking outside the car lost in her own thoughts. I guess she is not even aware of the song playing which used to be our jam..

8 Years back

"Isha Please yaar I just came from hostel let me rest a bit" I pouted.

"I don't want to listen to anything just play our song", she was standing with the guitar in her hand.

"Ishu beta let him rest a bit he just come from Mumbai," said Neera aunty.

"Maa, please don't say anything. What was he doing for the last 18 hours on the train? He was sitting only na. Let him play. And you, don't try to be over smart IITian. Just play,  if your girlfriend would be here you won't even wait for a second. There is no value for the best friend." 

"Ok baba! I will play and for your reference, I don't have a girlfriend." 

"I know...I know! even if you want to make one you won't be able to."

"I don't want to" 

I started playing the guitar and we started singing..."Yeh dosti hum nahi todenge..." 

The car stopped with a break and my thoughts also stopped and I came back in the present. I came out of the car I was going to open the door for Isha but she already came out of the car. I took out all the luggage from the dickey. Rohan helped in the process. Rohan has a lot of questions in his eyes. I can feel it during the whole ride and even now.

"I will talk to you tomorrow in the office," I answer him for his all the looks he was giving me.

"Ok..." he moved towards Isha "Ok, Trisha here comes your home. We will meet soon. Good night and take rest." 

"Thanks, Bye" Isha replied to him.

"Chal, bro bye. Will meet tomorrow in the office." he left.

I put all the luggage in the lift and press the 14th-floor button and waiting to lift to reach the floor soon as the silence in the lift between me and her is unbearable. After 2 minutes the lift reaches to the floor. I took out all the luggage and moved towards the door of my apartment. I took out the keys from my pocket and unlock the gate. I opened the door for isha to come inside.

"Come isha, this is our home," I said to her.

She glared at me and said " First of all I already told you I am no more Isha for you call me Trisha and this is not home for me. Home is made of people who know and love each other. And as matter of fact, I don't know you any more. You are a different person now Vendant Mehra and this is just a flat for me where I have to stay for the rest of my life."

I looked at her as she entered the apartment. How every time she managed to break my heart in a million pieces. Every time more hurtful than the previous time. What should I do god? How Am I going to manage to listen to her hurtful words and live with her? God please help me and give me strength, please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, lovelies😊😊

Well, I am back with the new chapter. 

But first of all, let me thank all of you guys for 500 reads of this book.(❁'◡'❁)😍

 It has been a great journey to reach this milestone. ✌🙌👍

I hope you all will give more and more love for this book. And encourage me to write more. Thank you from my heart❤💕💖

I know, It been a long gap. But now you all will get frequent updates.

Till then bye take care and have a nice day ahead...

Vote, comment and share your suggestions..

Love you all💖💖💖😍