The Interview Morning

Hi guys,

I know the update is a little late but I was out of the town for some work and have not carried my laptop with me so.

And I want to thank all of you for leaving lovely comments and for reading this story...

thank you thank you thank you

One more thing... anyone good at designing book covers? I don't like the book cover if you guys want you can help me out with that...

So, a new chapter for you guys... enjoy!

Trisha POV

I woke up with the sound of alarm as the NN Designs interview is scheduled for 10 am. I shut down my ringing phone and leave the bed its already 8 am. I went to the bathroom and get ready for the interview. As NN Designs mostly works on Indo-Western styles which is my forte I thought I should dress in the same way. I guess after 5 years I am going to put some effort into dressing like this. I just want to get selected in this company as I like the work which this company is doing and it's my last try in the fashion industry so need to give my best.

I selected the strappy Lucknow chikenkari kurta with a pair of loose jeans and matching heels with some oxidized earrings a bindi silver Kada  a smartwatch and put my hair into a ponytail and finished my look with kohl and lip-gloss. I looked at myself again in the mirror I was looking good. What do all people have to do for a job? I just recall one of my favorite movies "Devil wears Prada" in which how Anna has to change her way of dressing so that the boss will take her seriously. I used to love that movie because of the fashion quotient and have seen it multiple times. Ved used to get angry as I didn't let him see the matches or WWE whenever that movie was aired on the television. A small smile crept on my face. Memories are something that you cherish because people change a lot. And then they change up to that extent where you even hate their existence in your life. Now the smile which has been appeared earlier has vanished already. A single thought of this person can spoil my mood I can feel that in my bones. I quickly checked my watch its 9 am already. I rushed and picked up my mobile and bag and walked towards the living hall leaving a mess on the bed. 

As I stepped into the living hall I can see my joy sucker I mean seriously Didn't he leaves at 8:50 am every day and what is he doing here at 9:00 am. I gave him the annoyed look while he was staring at me or he zoned out. I can't make it by his expression.

"MOVE.." I shouted which broke his trance and he came back into reality I guess

"S...Sorry b..b, breakfast..." he uttered instantly

I gave him a dirty look and shouted, "YOU DON'T GET IT! I DON'T WANT TO EAT YOUR FOOD OR THE FOOD THAT IS CONTAMINATED BY YOUR HANDS. NOW MOVE I AM GETTING LATE FOR GOD'S SAKE" I was so annoyed by him and his memories. I mean seriously he needs to show his face to me in the morning when I am going for such important work.

"I am leaving for office. Should I drop you NN Designs is on the way. It will save your time as well" he said with hesitation. I guess he knew in his bones that I will not agree to this offer of his still the audacity he has is remarkable really. This annoyed me even more and I vented out on him

"When will you stop daydreaming Vedant Mishra? And for your kind information, I would like to walk rather than sit with you in the same vehicle. I have completed that quota while coming from Delhi now stay away from me. And from next time think before bluntly saying anything."  and turn to leave suddenly one thing struck me how come he knows I am going to NN Designs for an interview. This thought of mine instructed my leg to stop and I turned to see him sulking over my words and hurt is evident in his eyes.