The Interview

Please don't be mad for this slow update.... Sorryyyyy ❤️

Trisha POV

The taxi reached its destination finally. I have made so many prayers in 30 minutes even though I don't know. Finally, I paid the driver and throw a look at my watch it is 9:45 am still a good time. I was just grateful for the fact that I am not late. I look at the building it's a big glass building and the top 4 floors are of NN Designs. I took a deep breath and went to the lift after making one last prayer that everything will go fine.

I reached the destined floor. The floor area of Italian marble, and artistic and antique pieces are kept in the lobby and there was one thread wall of multiple colors. ally a very artistic lobby for an office. It has a feel-good factor as everything is bright and colorful.

I walked toward the receptionist and asked about my appointment with Ms. Natasha. Everything is on time I just sat in the waiting area.

"Hello, for interview" a deep voice caught my attention. I looked in the direction of the voice. A handsome man in a navy blue suit with hazel eyes in his late 20s looking at me in confusion and waiting for my answer.

"Yes! Are you also waiting for an interview?" I asked out of curiosity as he don't has any file in his hand. So, was difficult to judge.

"Yeah, kind of" casually he answered and sat beside me.

"Well do you know the lady boss here is cruela..." he said

" What????" I got confused.

"Yes, beware before saying anything she is very judgmental and arrogant and I am just saying from my experience...."

" But how do you know her? You are here for inter....." My sentence got cut by the receptionist

"Trisha Roy.."

"Yeah that's me"

"You can Go inside now Maam is calling for you.." she said with a smile

I stand up from the and was fixing my dress and arranging my file to go inside.

"Well, a scarf is missing in your attire to be precise indigo one...All the best", the mysterious man commented caught me off guard with it...I gave him a confusing smile and took a deep breath and went inside. I hope everything will go well... I pushed the glass door and ask permission to come in.

"Yes come in" A firm voice welcomed me inside.

I saw a beautiful woman in her mid 20's sitting on the chair in a beautiful shirt dress. Her face glows like stars and she has a very professional and positive aura around herself. She signals me to sit. I sat in front of her keeping my files on my lap and waiting for her questions after greeting her.

" Hi Trisha Roy, right?"

"Yes ma'am"

" Well, I am Natasha the partial owner of this company. So you are NIFT pass out I believe and you used to run your boutique in Delhi. Why did you shut it down? "

Now, what should I tell her why did I shut it down? I can't tell her about Sid and all.

"Yes ma'am, Well ma'am there were some personal issues due to which I had to shut it down but it was doing well at that time."

"Ok, no problem well I have gone through your profile and portfolio. I like your designs and I think you can add value to the team so yeah we would like to have you onboard."

Her words bring out a small smile on my face. Finally, now I won't be dependent on Ved and can pay my bills by doing what I love to do.

"Trisha as we mostly work for runway looks and red carpet looks and we are having a show next 2 months and it's huge as it is companies 5th anniversary also. I want you to assist with that assignment. You will work with the senior designer of the company Mr. Nilesh. Your salary and all formalities will be done by our HR. Meet HR later on"