The Confusion

Again lots of thanks to  @_Dyre_ for putting her effort into editing and making this a nice version of the previously written chapter...Lots of love!❤️😘😍🙌

Finally, the wedding is over and from here we are going to start our new life and an unknown fear is surrounding me. I don't know what I will say to her. How she is going to react to my every word? I am sweaty, nervous, and clueless right now. I was just roaming in my living room in anxiety. There is a big question hammering in my mind continuously should I go to my room or not?

I saw Khushi, my cousin's sister my partner in crime, and the only person who knows my feelings for Trisha coming toward me. She is chirpy and lovable in loads.

She is one year younger than me and the mother of a lovely 3-year-old Pihu. She knows me better than me I guess. She has this special talent she was born with it. Yash is a really lucky man to have her by his side. They are just made for each other. I tried giving her a cheerful smile but her next word confirmed that I was unsuccessful.

" Ved I know. " she gave an assuring smile with a pat on my left shoulder.

"You are nervous. Don't worry everything will be fine in time. Just remember she needs you and you love her. And she will not be easy on you. Most important remember the promise you have given to your uncle. She can't hate you for too long you know that. So be my brave brother and go to your room she is already there."

"Will she understand me?" I muttered in confusion

"That is impossible to find if you stay here. Go and just talk to her." Saying this she hugs me.

"She is waiting for you." She smiled at me.

I look at her with a little smile while responding to her hug. I took a deep breath, and pull up all my confidence with a smile. I stepped towards my room or I can say our room.

With every step, my heart is pounding fast. I don't know what would be my first word to her. Would I be able to watch her in the eyes? The picture of her hollow eyes is coming in front of me. Will she forgive me for this? There are numerous questions which are revolving around my head.

I stopped in front of my room. I prayed silently for the courage to face her. As I opened the gates I couldn't see her on the bed. My eyes are searching for her and there my eyes located her. She is there standing by the window staring at the full moon. I could see her beautiful braided hair with flowers and the dress in which she is looking like an angel from behind.

"Isha.."

I could speak only those words suddenly something just stuck in my throat completely when she turned in my direction. I could see her tears rolling down her cheeks with one photo frame in her hand. My hopes sank and my heart clenched with pain like someone just twisted it with their bare hand.

It is Siddharth's photo in her hand. Her love and I are aware of the fact how much she loves him and that was the reason I never let her know about my love in the first place. Because she loves him like crazy and I was the witness of that.

I can see a lot of hate and anger in her eyes for me. I just can't look into it. So, I simply lowered my vision like a criminal who just confessed and is ready to hear the punishment decided by the judge. Yes, A criminal waiting for punishment, or I can say her criminal. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends,

I hope everyone is good. Well, this is the second chapter of the story. Do share your thoughts regarding the same. How you like the story so far. Suggestions are always welcome. It will help me to improve. Share it with your friends and family.

I will try to update the next chapter soon

Happy reading guys and be safe. <3