thirty two

||CHAPTER 32||
《¤》

┊V A R U N┊

The key card was proving to be an absolute fùçķìñģ nuisance. Another blind try, and I might as well have risked triggering the security alarms the ship sure had installed. But I couldn't be bothered enough to break myself from her—especially not with her leg cinched around my waist.

Her impatience she expressed by a stinging nip of my lip, reaching out for the card herself. The lock clicked open, smooth enough for us to stumble through, a louder click when it slammed behind us.

Her scent had been so fùçķìñģ inviting. Tracing it down her mouth, to the crevice of her neck, feathery soft and scorching pressure, my tongue darted out before sinking my teeth. She ground on my leg, and shìt, did it become painful, feeling her damp crotch against my hard and straining erection, and I responded by nailing her hips to the table that created the first obstruction.

An erratic sigh left her succulent pout—excited and so unexpecting. Her eyes were shut, squeezed, and I needed more of it. Delicate chains strung around her throat, twisting as my mouth descended down on her skin, leaving a hot, wet trail. Hints of sweat, tangy, bitter, salty, so indistinctly sweet.

Her restless squirms only kept increasing the friction, spearing the heat straight to my dìck. The tugs on my hair weren't any gentler. Grazing and prickling at the same time, maroon nails indenting on my scalp, and I couldn't keep from groaning when I felt her reaching down, massaging me. I slid my hand up her waist, the swell of her breasts, warping them around her throat. The waiting had been far too long for this to disappear yet again.

"This point on," I buried my nose in her hair, "I won't give a flying fùçķ if someone interrupts us."

As if any confirmation was required, she unwound an arm and flipped the DND switch on the key card slot without even looking at it. "Don't see that being a problem."

She kept the rhythm up, fingers trailing their way to my shirt, popping the buttons open on their way down. I had loosened my hold enough to unzip her dress-and I wouldn't have been able to control after that any way.

She knew her way around the cabin-of course she did—and stood in front of the only spacious piece of furniture in the room. Hair cascaded down her back as her dress slinked off, and my shirt too joined the crumpled mess of the floor. Navy blue and lace, and she knew it was driving me wild.

I grasped her chin again, pulling her back to my chest, my beard bristling against her shoulder before I could claim her mouth again. She jolted the moment I cupped her heat, my name a mix of shock and a desperate plea. From the frown of her brow and exploring hands, Arvika was done dry humping.

I yanked the cups of her bra down, firm squeeze making her squirm, my voice a notch low against the shell of her ear, "Tell me, Arvika. What is it that you need?"

Head resting against my shoulder, she peered at me through her thick lashes, shimmying her ass on my groin, an innocent devious grin twitching on her face. "Are you seriously going to make me say it now?"

And as it turned out, she ended up screaming it too.