one 하나

Warning ⚠️ the story content MIGHT trigger someone, maybe not the first chapter but just to warn on time.

6 AM
Winter
Still dark outside
Was snowing all night, him laying in the bed without a blanket, or a pillow.

Another nightmare...it was nothing new for him. he didn't feel cold. He wasn't scared of it.

He was walking down the street in the middle of the night. Inhaling and exhaling the cold wind, cigarette between his lips, black leather jacket, his silver hair dripping on his face, covering the most of it. Dirty mist making his eyes burn and vision blurry.

Peaceful walk slowly turned into one of his biggest fears.

He heard a scream. The voice was too familiar to him. Heartbeat getting faster and faster, he heard a scream again, turning around he tried to find the person, it was impossible. Untill he went into a dark ally seeing the only person he cared for, on the ground, covered in blood.

Jungkook

He bent down next to him, moving his hair from his face to make sure. it was him. Dead.

When something tapped his shoulder. He turned around to face a man, black clothes, mask covering his face, baseball bat in his hand, it smacked him right in the face.

He woke up to the sun burning in his face, hitting his head on the roof of the room. He shook his head trying to forget things that just happened in his mind.

He jumped down from his bunk bed, instead of normally going down the 5 leders.

In every single one of his dreams he would feel weak, unable to protect him self or someone else around him.
He hated that.

He looked at the bottom bed, seeing it empty. Jimin lived with his friend, one of his only and better friends, Jungkook. Jungkook was everything to him. His family abandoned him after he committed his first murder. He understood that and left the house with no hesitation, he was about to leave it anyways. (Jimin). Jungkook didn't know much about Jimin, only thing he knew is that they go to the same college, he's 23, and they live together so they can pay the rent easier.

He didn't like him that much either. Even tho they were always nice to each other, the most of Jungkooks smiles were fake, he knew jimin was hiding something, he didn't really care, there are other things in life to care about.

Jimin didn't like his family. His past, or anything related to him. He didn't like him self in general, the only small amount of happiness he could get throughout the day, is to see someone suffer. Maybe those words are too strong but, it really was like that. Jimin was not a trustworthy person. Yet he was well educated, what helped his acting skills grow.

One word to describe him? A bitch probably.

They lived in a really small apartment, kitchen, bedroom and a living room in a one big room, college only few buildings away.

He looked at the clock noticing he was late for college. First day of college. He's weakest spot. He was bad at meeting new people, yet he had a few tricks here and there.

Entering the classroom, looking down at the floor not wanting to recognize any familiar faces from the highschool, he sat down, smile not leaving his face. Fake one. That's why everyone likes him .... Too good at pretending.

_______

Author-
I hope you all like the story so far💗 Im looking back at it now and its so nostalgic 😭 Im also editing all of the chapters so the story is easier to read.  I hope you like it as much as i do after all these years.

Please vote, follow, or coment anything, i would really appreciate it.
💜