six 육

" go to sleep now, we'll talk in the morning"
" It's morning now, it's 4:30 am"
" Uh...i dont care just go to sleep"
" But I'm hungry"
"Yeah you're right, me too"
He made them some ramen and they went to sleep at 5 am

" Do you think Jungkook will mind that I'm sleeping here?"
" No. Now please shut up"

' i don't need this bitch waking him up'
______________

,, Namjoon!"
" Yes boss?"
" Namjoon i fucking found it"
" Boss?"
" It took me a good week with no sleep at all but i did it Namjoon, i fucking did it"
" Well done, finally"
" Hey if you could find it faster then why didn't you? Shut up now and go back to work"
" Ok boss i just came to give you this"
Yoongi looked down on the paper Namjoon put in front of him
" I know I know, i heard he got killed yesterday, i knew it was him, there's not a lot of murderers in this city"
" Probably becouse he killed them all"
" Yah .."

_____________
" Why tf did you do that ?"
" Do what ?"
"Why did you peek?!!i told you to stay there, as far as possible, and you peeked you bitch, you saw everything?!"

" First you explain me what was that"
" Not in the middle of the street, I'm not stupid"

They came back from school to Jimin's apartment

" Hey Jungkookie"
" jungkookie.." she giggled behind Jimin
" Oh shut up"
" You know, Lisa's been spending a lot time here"

Which was true, she would come over pretty often, almost every day after school becouse they live in a really dark and not so busy street and it's not the best feeling to walk there alone at night.

That's why Jimin didn't want her walking alone. Yes, he did ..hurt a lot of people in his life, but he never hurt a woman, he doesn't know how it feels like and doesn't want to know it, as much as he didn't want to hear about something happening to her.

It's not like he was afraid to kill if that happens, he just doesn't want to need to.

"Jungkook don't you have like a boxing training now or something"
"Yeah at 9"
"Wha- ok, just hurry up you're gonna be late"
" Wait you take boxing trainings?"
"Mhm"
" I attended those to, a long time ago, i trained for 8 years"
" Why did you stop?"
" Becouse i got really hurt when I had a competition, i injured my neck really badly and i had to stop "
" Oh I'm sorry"

"Hey your never this nice to me!"
" But Lisa's different"
He grabbed his backpack and walked out the door.
" Bye now"

" So"
"So?"
It was about time, he couldn't hide it from her anymore, if she's gonna work for him, she needs to know what's she doing, ok maybe not everything..
___

" Oh ... You killed Seokjin!?
" Listen, you bitch, he owed me money"
" YAH MONEY, Not his life"
" You don't know that"
" Jimin...why are you even doing that, or better, how, how have you never been catched before, yesterday when you came back to me you didn't have a single drop of blood on you"
" Becouse i never told anyone about that and becouse i don't use a knife, im not dumb"

"Jimin.."
" Lisa, you have to swear you won't say anything, to anyone, ever."
" But Jimin"
" Do it, now, you have no choice"
" I just don't want something to happen to me, i don't want to go to jail"
" You won't! Not when your with me"
" But when I'm not with you ??"
" We'll see about that, as long as you keep your mouth shot, we're both safe, it's all it takes"
" Ok..",

And it happened again, almost every night she would come over and be with them two, Jungkook gave Lisa some fighting tips, and thats how their days went by.