eight 여덟

(Ok ok) _______

(Ok ok)
_______

"Namjoon, its definetly him but we have a problem."

" What problem sir"

" Apparently, he lives in this street * he pointed on the map on the huge monitor in front of them*,
but we can't be sure about that, according to all his social media accounts, the guy's about 20 years old, and probably goes to either university or high school, only if he didn't drop out what would be understandable."

" Did you check his hidden computer camera as i told you, Namjoon?"
" I did sir, but soon he covered it with few layers of tape"
"Fuck"
" Boss i have an idea"
" Spit it out"
" But i don't have a chewing gum in my mouth i heard you yelling at someone yesterday becouse they had-"
" Don't fuck now Namjoon, you know what i meant"
" Yes yes, sorry sir, maybe you could go to this university since it's the closest one to his apartment, check if there's anyone by the name Jimin, according to his social medias and my memory his name should be it"

" And, i can apply for a substitute in his class ! Then il have even more time and it'll be easier to catch him!"
" What do you mean sir - '

"I mean, i can follow him back home after school, find out his exact location, make sure he doesn't do anything, in case he does, all the proofs are there, i catch him, and done"
" That's all cool and smart but, what subject are you gonna teach? How are you gonna pass the interview sir? You didn't finish a school for that'
" I have my ways"

__________

6 am

"Ahh" Yoongi woke up to the sun burning in his face " i should buy new curtains"

' ok job interview today. I have it all planned just don't screw up Yoongi'
He thought while looking at his plan for today

" Ah, informatics! Perfect, i know everything i should know for a few weeks of teaching,"
He thought while flipping his hair to move hair strands from his forehead
" Uh I'm good at everything" .

He soon went to choose an outfit, not too formal, black hoodie, black tight leather jeans,  a pair of balenciagas, and small silver earrings would be
enough.

This man was no joke, if you want to be professional you have to look professional, and professional doesn't have to mean expensive, but in Yoongis mind, it always did.

After dying his hair in silver, just to fresh out some blond strands, he put a black gucci hairband on his forehead.

" You man, look good" he said looking in his mirror. A little confidence can't be bad for you."

____________

*Knock
" Come in" A voice said behind the doors before Yoongi came in
" Hello, my name is Min Yoongi, I'm here to interview for a informatics teacher"