thirteen열셋

Jimin was walking back from school, alone this time becouse Lisa got sick. She asked him if he could buy her some groceries from the list because she lived alone and there was no one else to do it.

So he did that and stopped by her building, he went in the elevator and to her apartment.
" Here"
She smiled taking the bag from his hands
" Thank you, here's the money" she said hanging him it before closing the doors so she doesn't effect him with virus.

He then proceeded to walk to his house, Jungkook was still in school since he has more classes then him on Mondays.

He was in front of his front doors, unlocking them, just as he entered the apartment, he tried closing the doors when someone rushed through them pulling him to the other side of the room and pinning him to the wall.

Jimin screamed and just when he was about to pull out his special knife, the person proceeded to pin his hands to the wall.

" Y- Yoongi?" He said opening his eyes looking at him
" Mr. Yoongi for you"

They stared in each other's eyes. He should have killed him immediately.
" You! You tried to kill my brother!"
" Y-your brother? Kookie?"

" Don't call him that!" He said pinning him even harder
" I've waited for this moment longer then you can imagine. I looked for you for 3 years. Your so dumb, idiotic, ah"

" Who do you think your talking to"
Jimin said with a smirk not giving a flying fuck that a fbi man is pinning him to the wall making him almost unable to breath

They shared an eye contact for a while.
Yoongi's hard breaths making Jimin go crazy
' what am I doing" Yoongi stepped on the youngers foot making him almost fall to the ground but he picked him up so he doesn't run away

" Bitch not my balenciagas"

" YOUR BEING ARRESTED, YOU HAVE LUCK I DIDNT KILL YOU KNOW AS I WANTED AND PLANNED TO"
" why didn't you do it then"

Jimin said barely breathing becouse Yoongis grip on his arms and pinning got tighter
" Becouse.."
" Cmon, im letting you"
Jimin stopped trying to pull away from him, Yoongi was a lot bigger and stronger then him.
" I can kill you with my eyes closed"
" I'm still waiting, why are you doing this?"

Something in Yoongis chest stopped him from even trying to do it. Even he just made Jimin almost completely unable to breath.

He knew it's his job, but something was stronger then him. He pulled out a gun, pointing it to youngers head.

" Jimin, I should have took you to jail immediately but, i feel like you'll like this better. Everyone will"

" Cmon."
He said with a serious but playful in the same time look, staring straight in the older's eyes
" It's not the first time they point a gun to my head threatening me. Since you apparently know everything"

" Your a murderer, you deserve this"
" If it's from you it's worth it"

That's when Yoongi's grip on Jimins veins got weaker. He couldn't do it. He didn't put the gun away, but after making such a long eye contact, it was stronger then him.

Yoongi leaned in closer to Jimin's face, their foreheads touching as they felt each other's heartbeat run faster.

" I thought you were gonna pull the trigger"
" Shut up" he closed his eyes and pressed their lips together. Finally. He could feel Jimin smile through the kiss when he felt Yoongi putting the gun back in his pocket.

It was about 10 seconds untill Yoongi pulled away. He had luck he turned the computer in his office off.

Another eye contact was made between them untill Yoongi broke it
'"i - I'm making a mistake"
Jimin titled his head at those words.
" And why is that?"
"I still need to take you to jail, i can't get fired"
Jimin pulled Yoongi's hands off him putting his own around his neck.