Two 두

Yoongi

A 25 year old fbi agent

A 25 year old fbi agent. His job is to put small cameras on every computer or phone ...before they get sent to the store and sell out. He saw a lot of things, probably too much.

He lived alone, he had a brother, and a few friends here and there around Korea.

He had his little office, about 15 computers around his desk, in a huge building, in the same street as the one Jimin lives in.

Jimin

College.....

Kids smoking behind the building hiding from the teachers, bully's almost everywhere, basically a bunch of stupid people put in the same building.
He sat down on the only empty seat, not noticing the girl next to him.
,,Hey im Lisa,, she said with the huge smile on her face. Jimin hates when he makes other people smile,

Jungkook was the only exception.

Not responding Jimin just stared at her, analyzing her look,... everything.
"and you are ?"
"Jimin. Park Jimin"
Same moment he said that, he knew he fucked up.
He was about to come up with something else but it was too late. Her huge eyes and smile were distracting him from thinking.
" I'm a dancer" ....." Is there anything special you like to do? "

' ok jimin ...don't say nothing stupid, you've been here before '

" i like to dance too.....i just don't like people who ask so much questions"
Her smile soon disappeared, but he didn't care.
" Yah i get it ....do you want to hang out sometime maybe?"
"Depends...." Jimin thought deeply..it would be nice to have someone around, to help him ..with the ...things
" Actualy yah that would be ok"
He could see the annoying smile again, at least she fell for it.
__

Jimin came back home. First thing he saw was his friend cooking dinner.
,, Jungkookie "

'jimin what happened to you ' he thought

" Hey im making ramen "
Jimin pouted letting the younger know he wants some too
,,Don't worry, i know you better then you think, i made some for you too."
With those words Jimin froze.