Four 네

"i always liked you, you know" ..* smirk  "Yah..about that.."

*Gasp
He put his arm around his neck, a hand pressing on his lips making him unable to scream or breath
" Oh what did you say ? I can't hear you" he smirked, effortlessly, slowly taking away last seconds of his life untill his eyes closed and he let him fall on to the ground.
" So cute "
_____

" Min Yoongi??? Where's Min Yoongi? We need him urgently!"

" Mr Yoongi!"

He turned around rotating his desk chair to look cooler

" Oh Namjoon ah"
" Mr Yoongi" * He put some papers on the table in front of his boss
" Fuck.." he couldn't believe it

" Boss, this person murdered about 47 people in the past 2 months, obviously it's the same person on all of the pictures, it's the same height, style, strands of hair, the only problem is the mask and the glasses made out of foil"

" Out of what ? "

" Foil, boss, it's actually extremely smart because on the cameras it flashes and completely covers his face"

"We couldn't recognize the person at all, of course, but he keeps killing more and more people, this night, Kim Seokjin's been found dead in the dark alley in the ** street, the person never hides a dead body, they just leave it there not leaving any other clue, what makes this all even harder for us"

" It can't be hard, Namjoon, you know who we are? You know who you are? You know what this whole building is for ?? Namjoon our job is to find this man, and it takes us this long?? It's been 3 years Namjoon! Since we first heard of him! It shouldn't be like this, no one should be better then us"

" It's impossible, Kim Seokjin had at least 20 body guards last night around him, it probably took only a few seconds to kill and run away without getting noticed"

" Impresive...ok Namjoon il take care of it..you can leave now, thank you"
" No problem sir .."

______

" Jimminie" she put his arm around his shoulders. They got really close lately. ,,Did you hear about Jin? Someone murdered him yesterday..."

'fuck ..'
"Why would anyone do that?...i still can't believe it, he was my idol my whole life.." she said with teary eyes

" He was gonna die one day anyways"

"But why did it have to be yesterday"
" Idk Lisa, why are you still alive now?"

She looked down at the desk thinking deeply about what she just heard..
________
" Jimin ...what are we doing here"
" You said you wanted to'hang out sometimes' "
" Not in the dark alley in the middle of the night, Jimin .."