twenty ( SEQUEL )

~
The day went alright. Jimin worked a 6 hour shift so as soon as he got home he passed out,  not paying attention to either Hoseok or Jungkook.
But he didnt burn the entire place down so Hobi was very proud of him.
He was laying on his bed when all of a sudden he felt the worst pain of his life.

And of course it was Jungkook,
Who decided to wake him up by literally jumping on him.
" WHAT ARE YOU EVEN ATTEMPTING TO DO? "
" WAKE YOU UP MOFO YOUR BOYFRIEND IS OUTSIDE WAITING FOR YOU"
When Jimin heard that he literally turned into Sonic
" WHAT??!"
He jumped straight out of bed and got ready in under 3 minutes. He put on a plain Black hoodie with black sweatpants and a few silver rings on.
He ran outside and there was him, the one and only.

Jimin had to stop and lean on his knees to catch his breath
" How - How long have you been waiting for me ?"

"Come on lover boy we gotta go now " He patted the youngers pink head gently and pulled him into a short but cute hug.

And soon they were in front of Yoongis apartment.
" Wooooow it looks ... expensive "
Jimin said thinking about how he might accidentally burn the whole place down.

Yoongi put his one arm around him and used the other one to put the suitcase down.
" I hope its your style"
Jimin turned his head to see the older already looking at him. Their eyes spoke so much already that there was nothing left to say.
And soon the pink haired boy leaned in for the most gentle kiss of his life.
Full of love and adoration.
__________

Now Jimin has unpacked all his stuff and he could not be happier.
Yoongi had ordered them some food and they were now sitting on a white couch eating pizza and watching a show on the TV.
Such a simple thing made Jimin feel so important.

Jimin loves Yoongi so much, but whenever he is around him the empty space in his chest gets fulfilled.
Is that a good thing? Obviously yes, but its also a reminder that Yoongi is the first person ever to sincerely love Jimin, with all his heart even after all that time.
The biggest reason Jimin was who he was and did all of those things was because of that emptiness. He couldn't stand it but he had no other way to fulfill it but with adrenaline.

Jimin looked at yoongi who was dressed in a comfy pair of gray sweatpants and a white hoodie. He couldn't help but to lay between the olders legs and lean back into his chest with Yoongis arms wrapped around him like a bear.

While they were supposed to be watching the show Jimin has zoned out looking up at the ceiling.

Jimin is an entirely different person now.
And he has Yoongi.
It all still feels very surreal for both of them, but he knew this is just a start of a completely new life.

Jimin finally felt like a human.

And with that he fell asleep feeling a softest kiss on his forehead from his love.

                              ❤️❤️❤️

_____________________________________

Yall this is finally the end of this story!
Even tho its been sooo long since i started it, its been so fun and i could never regret all the experience from writing this story.
Im quite proud of this story and i hope you like it as much as i do.
❤️❤️❤️