seventeen 십칠

Uh I'm in class rn so
Bored

But the photo ahhh
Im in love
I can't find the Suga one tho

___________

It's been about 10 years.
10 long fucking years .
Having to eat the worst food ever while being in a place full of people that either hated him or just didnt want to have anything to do with him(scared).

Chan and Han got released a long time ago, so it was pretty lonely for some like Jimin, someone thats used to .. being.. around people.

Soobin has started to hate Jimin, more and more every day.
Jimin was annoying, but honestly, he did it on purpose, whenever he had a chance.

____

Soobin entered the cell seeing Jimin asleep...on the dirty floor.

" Hey" he shook him
" Ew i dont even want to touch you, and your hair - " Soobin said looking down at him.

Jimin's hair is now brown, the old silver Jimin is gone now .
Anyways it's finally the day, the day he gets to leave this place.

But Jimin knew.
Yoongi forgot.
He maybe didnt forget but...he didn't care .. Jimin thought.

Of course it's been more then 10 years, yes he misses him, and yes, the judge said It will be less then that, but Yoongi hasn't arrived to the station even once to check on him, actually he did once, but he got a call and had to leave ...

Pathetic....but not how he forgot...or lied..or whatever...what's pathetic isthat he had to go to prison in the first place. Park Jimin...is working a same job for so long and ends up failing that badly ?

Yes...yes he killed a lot of people.. probably more then you can imagine..but they payed him for that tho, and he liked his Balenciagas.

___
I literally died writing this in class lol is this normal
______

He's in the fucking prison..

'It's kind of funny'

"Motherfucker are you gonna get up and leave this place already? Your already on my nerves "

And that's when it hit him

" IM LEAVING FINALLY!!?? AHH" He jumped up looking around the cell once again. And then at Soobin.

"Tf did you say about my hair again "
" That's not how you talk to a police officer, you - " he slapped him but not that hard.

" Oh come on your not only the person who kept me here for like whaf half of my life, youre my friend - " he put his hand on his shoulder.

" Oh come on" Soobin slid his hand off of him and stood behind him to put the handcuffs around his hands once again.

" I thought i was leaving!!?"
" Did you think this is like a school or something so you can just walk out of it whenever you want?"

'i mean'

" I'm still leaving tho "
____

They were downstairs now on the first floor waiting for - whatever, Soobin didn't tell him yet.

Few hours passed by and by now Jimin's handcuffs are not around his wrists anymore, he's in his normal clothes, shoes...

' it feels so good to be back'

He whispered to his self while admiring his expensive yet small shoes once again.

' Fuck I'm old'

He smirked to him self
" Come on"
Soobin grabbed his hand and walked him towards the front door of the station.

" Bye see ya... probably again in about a year." Soobin said turning around without a single look back.

'never again'
______

Now Jimin was back home, actually, in front of the building

' is Jungkook even still here ? What if he moved out ...i - Jungkook..
Does Jungkook even know i .. what i did ...did i tell him? I can't even remember...'

' Does he hate me ? He's everything i ha...had'

'Now or never Jimin '
He entered the building and the elevator.
As soon as he stepped in front of the apartment doors he heard something on the inside. So he knocked, calmly but loud enough.

It took a few seconds untill the door opened ..

-

-

-

-

" Jimin?" A familiar voice said with wide eyes staring at the man in front of him

" Jungkook !" He hugged him tightly but then, he noticed, he didn't feel other's arms around him

Jimin looked up at the taller seeing him with a confused and shocked expression.

" y- you're back ? God Jimin i missed you so much " he said before hugging him tightly as he was gonna go back to jail.
" Ok ok Jungkook i need to breath"

"Yeah I'm back you know...it's been about 10 years " he smiled looking up at the taller
" 10 years passed so fast " Said the younger as he hugged him again shortly.

" Wait you're not mad at me ?"

" Why would I be? " Jungkook said with confused face.

" Well you remember..before i lef- " he looked around a little to see a familiar figure at the dining table with a slice of pizza in his hand . They made an eye contact until-

" PARK JIMIN" The mad rushed to him with a slice of pizza still in his hand, hugging him with the other one.

" YOU BITCH YOU LEFT MY PARTY WITHOUT EVEN A GOODBYE AND NEVER TALKED TO ME AGAIN"

Jimin squinted his eyes a little at the person in front of him..and then it hit him

"HOSEOK?" He hugged him back with a big smile on his face
" You still remember that? I'm sorry i left tho but .."

" Yeah uh Jungkook told me...i hope you don't mind it tho.."

" Well, you know i cant pay the rent by my self so Hoseok hyung moved in and it helped me a lot "

" Oh ok then, and no i don't mind it "
" You changed tho" Hoseok said looking especially at his hair.
" Hey , i was at the fucking prison do you think they let me dye my hair?"
Hoseok chucked before looking back at the table behind him.

" Are you hungry tho, come eat with us we just started "

________

Few hours has gone by, right now three males were laying half dead on the couch, right next to bottles, and bottles from when their not so little celebration, welcoming Jimin back.

Jimin was sitting between Jungkooks legs and had his arms wrapped around him, leaning into his chest and Hoseok laying next to them.

He woke up looking around still feeling dizzy and if he's just about to pass out, he shooked Jungkooks arm a little to try to wake him out, but Jungkook being the brat he is, took 10 minutes to wake up and go to their bed.
~
Right now Jimin was laying next to Jungkook on their, now bigger and newer bed, that had just enough space for two, and Hoseok laying on his bed next to them.

But Jimin ... couldn't sleep last night ..at all..there was so many things on his mind ...so many.

Yoongi doesn't love me right ? Why would he ..

Maybe he's dissapointed in me

Maybe he hates me

Maybe he moved on and has a wife and like ...10 kids

Or maybe ..he forgot about me ..and I'll never be a part of his life anymore..

And those thoughts have been going on for hours now