sixteen 열 여섯

Yoongi sat in his car with a smile on his face ...he will miss Jimin, but ...he was happy to finally catch him, of course, 10 years in jail for so many crimes Jimin committed, is not even close to enough, he should've been killed on the spot, but... Yoongi didn't want to kill him ....however he still sent him to jail so, he did the right thing..

" Oh my Lord Namjoon tf are you doing"
Namjoon was in his back seat and it snapped Yoongi out of his thoughts

" I texted you sir"
" I'm sorry i didn't see it uh, how long have you been here"
" Maybe 10 minutes "

Well fuck... he saw ...did he ?...no..or
" Sir, may I ask you something"
" Y- yeah go for it Namjoon, you don't have to ask for a permission"

" Sorry,..it's just...I saw you kissed him, sir. And the way you looked at him"

His heart stopped...

So he did see it...

" W- who?"
" You know who, sir, Jimin.. our biggest enemy"
" Y- yeah about that.."
" You love him sir, i see it, it's like looking through the glass, but sir... You can't be in love with a criminal"

" And why is that so?"he asked raising an eyebrow
"It's wro- "
" Im your boss, I'll do what I want, don't be dumb, Namjoon" he smirked and turned around, not saying a single word for the rest of the ride .

He was now back in the station, aka his home, ..he didn't have nothing against living here, others cook for him, there's his own bodyguard...it was ok.

" Good morning, sir"
He nodded as the bodyguard aka Taehyung moved to make space for him and went to his room.
He flopped on his bed, and didn't leave the rest of the day..

Did i do the right thing...

" I miss you..Jimin ..i want you next to me " he said to him self.
" What the fuck happened to me...i was never like this "
__
The next day

"Park Jimin" Soobin entered the cell that Jimin now shared with Chan, Han and few other men. Jimin didn't think it was a problem, they were .. pretty nice and he would be lonely by him self.

" Yes"
" You got a visit"
Jimin raised his eyebrow as he walked behind the man
" Lucky " Chan said under his breath.

He sat in the chair in front of a phone and a glass separating him from the chair across him.
Then he saw a silver haired man sitting in front of him looking up from his phone and smiling.

" YOONGI" He squeaked like a little girl before picking up the phone to hear him

" Why are you so excited" Yoongi giggled as he never saw him that excited before.
" I'm just so happy to see you ..i wanned to thank you, a lot, i don't know where would i be now without you."

" Probably dead" " Hey" Younger pouted acting even more childish.
Cute
" I'm just kidding ..but i was right tho"
Jimin sighed but let it slide..he was right
"You didn't have to come visit me today you said you have a lot to work on"
" I know i know i just ...i missed you..i can't wait till you get out" he said smiling
" Me too, but i made a few friends here..what's ..new since only friends i have are Jungkook and Lisa"
Then it hit him .

What happened to Lisa
Did they kill her ? ? If he saw me on cameras he saw i wasn't alone ...fuck fuck

" She's from my class, you maybe know her, she's pretty popular dancer in our city" he said trying to start a conversation about her, he had to know what happened to her

But he couldn't just say 'did you do anything to Lisa' or something, he would be suspicious if he doesn't know already

" I heard about her, blond, tall, annoying, yeah i do"
" Don't say that "
Yoongi smirked and continued staring at Jimin.
" Jungkook is your brother hyung right ? "
" Yes, why"

" He never told me anything about you"
" Yah, i left my family because of work..i guess they don't think about me much since i didn't see them in years, they don't even know what my job is " he chuckled at his own words

" Yah...i know how it feels, my family kicked me out when I committed a first murder..i don't blame them tho"

Jimin finally cought Yoongi staring deeply at him.
" Do i got something on my face"
" No it's just that...your so pretty.."

Jimin never struggled harder to hide his blush.

" Park Jimin, your visiting time is over"
Soobin came in and bowed at Yoongi.
" Hello Mr Min"
" Hi Soobin" he looked at Jimin and saw a sad expression on his face " hey it's ok il visit you again, i got to work now anyways "
" Oh ok"
" Bye chim, Soobin" he sent a kiss to the younger making him blush and Soobin confused.
" Come on" he pulled him up by the arm as Jimin watched the other walk out the building.

' how am i supposed to continue without him' Jimin thought to himself. Maybe he isnt that strong after all.

" Boss never told me he has a boyfriend" Soobin said as he started walking Jimin back to his cell