three 세

"Jimminie" ...That voice again
" I like your suit "

" Yah sure ..uh... thank you i guess ..."
He got out of his car to open the doors for Lisa. It was just a habit, as long as your nice to other people, they will like you more, and you can still just pretend.

Lisa sat in the passenger seat, the drive was silent, untill they arrived in front of the huge mansion.
"Who's party is this again?"
" Hoseok's"

' i don't even know him ... uhh...maybe he won't notice me, I'm here just to see jungkook anyways..'

As soon as they entered the mansion, all eyes on them.
Lisa in a glittery black dress with the long sleeve white shirt under it since the dress didn't have sleeves and it was winter, earrings dripping to her shoulders, red lipstick, and Jimin in a black suit, silver hair and even more jewelry then her.

They ate, drank....At least Lisa, Jimin wasn't an idiot.

He saw her dancing with a guy, he almost wanned to punch him, probably becouse she was drunk and he didn't want something to happen to her, he might need her ...one day
" Oh Jimminie"

' oh so this is my nickname now ...'

A tall, orange haired guy approached him

" Welcome Jimminie, I'm Hoseok, you go to my class, i saw you but i didn't have a chance to meet you "
" No it's ok....it really is "
" Oh ok well have fun "
Few hours passed, half of the people is either sleeping on the floor or went home already.
He heard someone laughing, someones eyes burning his back.
He turned around still sitting on the bar chair with that bitch look
" Tf you looking at "
Taehyung.
Ignoring him was too hard, Jimin didn't have energy to do whatever with them now, they can pay later...

Untill he heard it
Again
The scream
He flinched at the sound and quickly pinched him self to make sure, no, it wasn't a dream
' Jungkook'

He ran through every hallway, searched everywhere looking for his friend, he couldn't find him, untill he went outside

" Jungkookie? "

Jungkook was laying in the snow, without a jacket and a shirt, blood almost everywhere around him
"Life why do you do this to me "
He ran to the younger wrapping his arms around him to pick him up and carry him bridal style, he layed him in his car and took his coat off and wrapped it around Jungkook who passed out.

" Lisa !!! We got to go now"
'Fuck she can't hear me ..... she's dead drunk '

Finaly, he found her in the living room half asleep
" Bitch, wake up "
"Tf is wrong with YoU JiMmiNniE "
" You got two seconds to get to my car or my friend is gonna die"
" Ok OkK if thaTs what you want JimmiNiE "
" Bitch stop with that nickname it's annoying "
" You stop calling me bItcH"
" Yah that's not gonna happen now get in the car"

Jimin got back home but he didn't have time to drive Lisa to her place so she went with them
He didn't want to leave her there, they knew each other for few days and she's the only friend he made at the school. He wanted to make sure she's safe, he's always pissed off becouse of his life decisions anyways.

"Jungkookie" he layed him on the couch, and went to get a towel and some other things to clean the blood off him, he crunched down next to him and started cleaning his scars
" Who did this to you.. i know you can't hear me but at least i can still feel your heartbeat "
" Bitch you sit there * he pointed on the couch next to that one " go get some ice from the kitchen or whatever you need"

_________

Few hours have passed, Lisa is now sober again watching TV next to Jimin. Jungkook was laying next to them, sleeping, his head resting on Jimins thigh

" It's getting little late, I should go now "
" Uh, can you stay here?" Even Jimin knew her only as a friend from his college, he cared for her, he didn't want to stay alone with Jungkook in case he feels bad again.

" Why? I mean, you didn't seem to like me a lot these days.. it's not that you're mean or something i just ..couldn't expect you to ever want me to sleepover.."
" It's the middle of the night, you live few streets away but still, it's not safe to walk out there this late "
"Oh ok i just don't want to bother you .."
" No it's fine ...if you want to stay, you can, he will probably be asleep till tomorrow and I'm not really tired i need someone to keep me company"
" Ok then"

" I didn't know you were so close with Jungkook"
" Yah ..i love that kid"
" I thought he's only few years younger then you "
" Nah, i don't look at him like that ..you won't get it "

__________________

I know, i know, i made 3 chapters not putting the main character in any of them, but i promise il try to put Yoongi in the next one even i planned to put him in maybe 6/7

Not to spoil but that's the most important moment i want the story to be longer

Please vote or comment💜