𝟎𝟎𝟏 ━ 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜.

▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,
ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ- ━━━ 𝗶.

♡  ▬▬▬       𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ-   ━━━   𝗶

╱  ❝  𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙰𝚅𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴 𝙵𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁𝚂 . . .

𝓘T WAS Hyacinth Highwater's first year at Alfea College For Fairies and Specialists. She was very excited, to say the least, she entered the fairies hall with a radiant smile, she clutched her handbag, brushing her black hair behind her with a twist of her hand. It was Alfea. She contain her smile as she joined the long line entering the hall.

It turned into a shorter line in a few minutes and when she reached the front, she flicked her hair aside to look at the sheet. She started to scan through the words to no avail, was all this even English?

She would decipher it later, walking away from the line. Hyacinth didn't notice that people were staring at her they were watching her. People seemed to be naturally attracted to her. Something she'd been told her whole life was that she was oblivious to the effect she had on people.

"There's no way you are a specialist," a snarky voice called from behind her, "sure you're not lost? You're a first year, aren't you?"

He was intrigued. Mostly by the way she had bent over to write on the desk but no one needed to know that except him.

Hyacinth wouldn't let anyone ruin her mood, not when she had waited her whole life just to get there. Why was they being so rude? Why were they acting like this? She'd only been there for a few seconds, they didn't even know her but she imagined they'd get to know her very well when she turned around and gave them a piece of her mind.

A lanky boy stood in front of her, she had to look up to see his green eyes, still signing the sheet. It made her stumble, she bit back on her yell, "you know, it's not a legal requirement for you to be an asshole..."

Her voice was softer than she wanted it to be and didn't have the desired menacing effect, he just smiled in her face. His smile was teasing, she instantly decided she liked it liked him and his alluring nature. "Are from another realm or something?" He was looking her up and down.

"Yes, I come from"

"I don't care."

"Well. You should at least be able to answer a question, that's in your capabilities, right?" She raised an eyebrow, "since conversation clearly is not." She pointed to the queue, ahead people were signing pieces of paper, "what's this for?"