𝟎𝟎𝟓 ━ 𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌.

▬▬▬       𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,
ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ-   ━━━   𝘃.

♡  ▬▬▬       𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ-   ━━━   𝘃

╱ ❝ 𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴 𝚃𝙾𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙲 . . .

𝓜ISTY TRIED to snuggle up, wrapping a cotton blanket around herself and chugging down a cup of hot chocolate. The drink was courtesy of Carmen, who was sat next to her with one of her own. However, her focus was on the girl with the red, thick locks opposite her.

"Earl Grey is just hot water!" Carmen argued with Jac, who was arguing back at her with equal amounts of passion. They were all squatting in the dorm room, sitting around the communal area.

"It's perfection! But I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that, Glasses."

"Oh, please, Ariel. Anyone stupid enough to dye their hair that colour doesn't deserve an opinion."

"Ouch," Jac put a hand on her chest, her mouth fell open mockingly, "that hurt. I'm almost impressed."

"Keep talking I'll find a way to make the pain physical..." Carmen was already climbing out of her seat, her hand was clenched into a limp-wristed fist.

"With what fighting skills?"

"I swear"

"Does anyone else think that Hyacinth was acting a little weird?" Misty interrupted their squabble, "she was completely lost at lunch."

"You think she's acting weird because she wasn't as over-excited as usual? Relax, she's probably just having a bad day, it happens to all of us." Jac shrugged her off, going back to her seat on the window sill.

"Have you met Hyacinth?"

Jac shrugged, "Even the most optimistic people have mood swings, Misty. It's probably just that time of the month."

"I guess..." Misty twirled her dark hair around her finger, getting lost in thought, "maybe I'm overthinking it. What do you think, Hunter?" They all turned to the blonde who stood in the corner of the room, tucked into the wall. She was distracting herself by watching the flame of a lighter turn on and off.

Hunter flicked off the lighter, looking up at them, she shrugged, "She's probably just upset because she saw Riven with that nerdy chick, Beatrix."

Misty eyes widened, how had Hunter managed to find that out before she did? She rarely talked to anyone outside of their little group.