𝟎𝟏𝟐 ━ 𝚊 𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

▬▬▬       𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,
ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ-   ━━━   𝘅𝗶𝗶.

♡  ▬▬▬       𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ-   ━━━   𝘅𝗶𝗶

╱ ❝ 𝙰 𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 . . .

     𝓗YACINTH SHOOK her arms, finally feeling the effects of the cold after fifty minutes of guard duty. Riven was smirking, standing next to her, completely unaffected as he took a long drag of his cigarette, and then, once he was done, blew all the smoke straight into her face.

She rolled her eyes at him, crossing her arms. Her hands rubbed up and down her skin, creating friction on her bare shoulders.

"Hmph." Riven snorted. "I thought you'd appreciate a little warmth since you didn't bother to wear the proper armoryou better hope Silva doesn't check on us out here."

"Please," Hyacinth enthused, unaffected. "The teachers are way too busy worrying about Beatrix. Why do you think they're letting first-years guard her?"

"Maybe Silva wants your first years to learn how to deal with real prisoners..." Riven shoved her arm, toppling her to the side a little. "Learn something from those of us that are older and wiser."

"You can't be talking about you..."

"I am. Maybe if you listened to reason you'd know it's not a good idea to come outside barely dressed while we're guarding the prisoner."

"Please, you're just jealous that you walked in on me and Sky and we were having way more fun than you and...the prisoner."

"Nice to know you're still thinking about it," Riven said, smirking. Hyacinth pushed him on the shoulder, and he let it push him back a little. Then he went silent. Hyacinth thought maybe she'd actually hurt him for a second before he turned to her and she saw his smirk had vanished. "Sky's my friend, you know..."

"I know..."

"If you're using this as some kind of pseudo-subliminal sex thing to get back at me for what happened"

"Sky's my boyfriend," Hyacinth corrected. "It's not my fault you walked in on us, no one asked you to be there, maybe now you know how it felt to walk in on you. That's what I mean by having you learn something...nothing else. I know it's hard to believe but not everyone has secret plans."

Riven bit his lip. "I don't find that hard to believe, but I do find it hard to believe that you don't..." He looked her up and down. "Fashionista, decently trained, outside of Alfea, dead parents..."