𝟎𝟎𝟔 ━ 𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.

▬▬▬       𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,
ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ-   ━━━   𝘃𝗶.

♡  ▬▬▬       𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ-   ━━━   𝘃𝗶

╱ ❝ 𝙰 𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙸𝙽 𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 . . .

   𝓡IVEN PRESSED his lips against the vape, retrieved from Dowling's office, he blew puffs of smoke into the room, making circular vapour-filled clouds. Sky hadn't gotten back yet so Beatrix was keeping him company, she was busy sticking her nose in another book. He didn't really get the appeal and, going against the childhood lesson the cover was black and tattered so it looked uninteresting.

He was mid-conversation on his phone when he let out a chuckle, lowering his arm so Beatrix could see. She looked briefly, staying glued to the pages she was reading. "Homophobic gay-bashing by GIF? Truly, you've reached your peak clever."

"Okay, one, I don't think he's full gay. Probably mostly but, two, I don't care. Just 'cause he's gay doesn't mean he has to be lame."

"So you're gonna help him by making him feel bad about himself? A well-intentioned bully?"

"That's the plan. Why? Is that a...confusing archetype for you?" They laughed lightly, looking at each other. Beatrix's teasing eyes lingered for a moment before taking the vape off of him.

The door opened, and Sky walked in, Hyacinth followed behind him. He'd only needed to pick a few things for her help.

"Hello," Sky said as he walked in. He'd almost forgotten that he shared a room, not that they were going to do anything that required privacy.

It crossed his mind that he probably should've warned Hyacinth about Riven before they arrived but it was too late now and there was an unsettling feeling in his stomach when Riven shot a distasteful look in their direction.

Sky noticed that another girl was in the room. He hadn't seen her before but judging from how Riven worked, she was probably his latest dalliance.

"Oh, shit, sorry," Beatrix offered them the vape.

"No thank you."

"Sure," Hyacinth nodded. She walked across the room, crouching down to take the vape off of Beatrix.

Hyacinth inhaled deeply before exhaling a large amount of smoke in Beatrix's face, chuckling softly as she watched the girl try to breathe in her secondhand smoke.