𝟎𝟎𝟖 ━ 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏.

▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,
ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ- ━━━ 𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶.

♡  ▬▬▬       𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ-   ━━━   𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶

╱  ❝  𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴, 𝙳𝚁𝚄𝙶𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙵𝙵 . . .

   𝓢KY WALKED into the party with Stella on his arm and a pit in his stomach. He was counting his losses of not having Hyacinth with him. She'd acted a little weird after he told her that he needed her.

Bloody hell he'd probably scared her off. He hoped he hadn't ruined things. Apart from Bloom, Hyacinth was the only one who made him feel like he could breathe. Except with Hyacinth, it felt more natural. She could take him to heaven with a bat of her eyelashes, soothe his soul with her words, and make him feel whole again with her laugh.

But then he saw her. She stood in the middle of a crowd, drawing people in with her charm, bright smile, and natural beauty, which radiated throughout the room.

He almost jumped to go and be next to her. But Stella was still tugging on his shoulder, looking up at him with her icy eyes and pink-coated smile. She dragged a hand down his bicep, "Can you believe that girl?"

"Highwater?" Riven chuckled. "Looks like she's having a good time. Don't tell me you think she's a nightmare too."

"W-well, just look at how she's dressed she looks desperate. I feel bad, honestly."

"I think she looks gorgeous," Sky smiled, watching her from a distance. Her black tresses swirled around her as she danced, her hips rocked side-to-side with the music and the lavender dress she was wearing made her glow in the darkroom.

Stella felt her heart sink a little watching his eyes stay planted on the other girl, and she continued. "She's a real klutz. The first time I met her, she poured her drink right over me." She laughed, trying to get him to look at her but his eyes stayed planted on the other girl.

Hyacinth turned and saw him straight away, immediately excited to see him. She smiled at him, eyes twinkling. She waved him over, and he walked over to her in a heartbeat.

"Sky!" Hyacinth cheered, dipping out of the group.

"You owe me a dance later!" A guy yelled, and she turned back to him laughing for a second before giving Sky her full attention.

He looked handsome as always when he flashed her heart-stopping smile his broad shoulders covered by a jacket that matched his dazzling blue ocean eyes.

"Cinthie. I was waiting for you. What happened?"

"I wasn't going to come!" Hyacinth shouted over the music that wasn't even playing that loud. "But I thought about what you said. And I couldn't leave my friend all alone!"