𝟎𝟎𝟕 ━ 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎.

▬▬▬       𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,
ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ-   ━━━   𝘃𝗶𝗶.

╱  ❝  𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻 𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴, 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴

╱ ❝ 𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻 𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴, 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 . . .

   𝓗YACINTH WOKE up in the early hours of the morning since she had arrived at Alfea. Most of the dorm, except herself and Hunter, were fast asleep. It had taken a few days to figure out when early was early enough because Misty liked to be up at five o'clock to get in more studying. So, she chose to get up at the crack of dawn.

Hyacinth spent half her time procrastinating about what she was going to wear that morning. She would go through near-a-dozen outfits, debating if it made her butt look too big, showed too much or if she looked horrible in it. Usually, a compliment or two would suppress any doubts and she'd know that it was true she looked good.

A quarter of her morning was spent thinking about what lessons she had, going over her schedule again and again in her mind. Then she wasted some more hours by sticking decorative memorabilia on her wall.

Paper hearts were stuck on the wall to match the flag stickers that were alongside them. She'd called them 'pretty' and Misty had only laughed at her. Aside from that, there were photos of her family both new and old. Torn out concert tickets, postcards and polaroids.

Hyacinth added another photo of Jac, who had pushed Carmen into the pond. This time there was no argument as to who pushed who in because they were all there watching and Jac said she would do it.

She chuckled looking at the frozen scene, a baffled look was on Carmen's face, falling off the edge of a podium. It made her chuckled even more seeing the satisfied look on Jacqueline's face they were both idiots.

Having stuck the last bit of memorabilia for the morning on her wall, she quietly opened the room door so she could walk across the dorm to complete the final step in her morning routine.

Hyacinth closed the door to the other room carefully, thankful that Jac was a heavy sleeper. She looked to the other side of the room, where Jac's blonde friend's bed was.

"Oh, no," Hyacinth wrapped a gentle hold around the girl's torso, sitting on the bed next to her. She kissed the top of her forehead gently. "Hey...it's okay..."

Hunter was shaking, tears falling from her eyes. Hyacinth held her friend tightly, kissing the top of her forehead. She stroked her blonde locks softly, making sure there was still space between them so she didn't feel suffocated.