𝟎𝟎𝟗 ━ 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝.

▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,
ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ- ━━━ 𝗶𝘅.

♡  ▬▬▬       𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ-   ━━━   𝗶𝘅

╱  ❝  𝙼𝚈𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙵𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚃 . . .

   ❝ 𝓣HAT'S ENOUGH, sweetheart," the woman cooed, with deep brown eyes and curly dark hair. She kissed her daughter's head, smiling at her proudly. "You'll have a tummy ache before you open any presents."

"No I won't," the young girl shook her head. "I am big girl!" Another finger dove into her next slice. The child had cake up to her ears, the pastel pink icing smearing down the front of her clothes.

"Oh, you're such a mess." The woman laughed she pointed a camera towards the girl, and her eyes lit up, smiling in her direction, a girl of her reflection with pink teeth and a crooked cone atop her head, mirrored on the display screen.

"'Nother slice! 'Nother slice!" The little girl chanted over and over until the man gave in, cutting through the cake, and giving her another piece. She smiled brightly, cheering, "Thank you, Daddy!"

"You can't keep spoiling her..."

"Of course I can," he smiled, "anything for my princess"

There was a deafening clang from upstairs.

"What was that?" The woman asked, and the house shook before a crack was heard from the ceiling, and piles of cement crashed through the walls.

"Marlene!"

   𝓗YACINTH WOKE up feeling new. There were no nightmares for the first time that night. She laid in bed, closed her eyes, and all she saw was complete darkness. No flashing images in her head, no terrifying monsters ripping her away from hands that reached out to her...

It was peaceful. Naturally, she still awoke at the same early hour in the morning. Her eyes adjusted to the fog of the morning, blinking open to see a smiling face. Strawberry red strands blanketed her peripheral view, she jostled, smiling back at the familiar face.

"Sorry," Jac apologised, pushing her long locks behind her ears. "You're finally awake!"

"Hi..." Hyacinth's voice came out in a croak. "It's so nice to see you."