𝟎𝟏𝟎 ━ 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖.

▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,
ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ- ━━━ 𝘅.

♡  ▬▬▬       𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ-   ━━━   𝘅

╱  ❝  𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙴𝙾𝚄𝚂 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼 . . .

     𝓣HAT EVENING, Hyacinth didn't return to the dorm, and Hunter found that she couldn't get to sleep without her. Even though Hyacinth's words of encouragement were the only thing that got her to sleep in the last six months, she didn't hold it against her. She had just been in a vicious Burned One attack, and she probably needed her sleep. So, instead, she wandered around the halls in her pyjamas dark robes that dragged along the floor and made her look like a hovering black figure.

As she wandered through Alfea's halls, she held her lantern, walking towards the library. Hunter knew that Misty might just be reading there in the middle of the night, and she could probably use a little company now that her original reading buddy was imprisoned.

The truth was that Misty was the only one in the dorm that made her feel...lighter. Yes, Hyacinth offered her comfort, and Jac and Carmen gave her something to laugh at from time to time, but Misty really understood her. She didn't mind that she didn't have any words to say, and she gave her words to listen to.

Misty made make her feel welcome in the group. And, she had gone a long time without feeling welcome anywhere. But, she didn't think she would ever gather the courage to tell her how much she appreciated her, or how she had started to feel around her. Misty didn't seem to notice. Even though Hunter was certain it was fairly obvious as she said paragraphs to her instead of sentences, and she thought Misty was smart enough to read between the lines.

In the library, there was a corner lighted by a lamp, filling the room with an orangey glow. Hunter looked overhead to see the sign: Spellbooks. The girl slumped over a book, back arched, sitting in the fairy section. Hunter could tell it was her because her dark brown locks cascaded onto the desk, and she could see the hairband that she usually used to tie her hair up on her wrist.

She couldn't tell she was crying, however, until she came closer and noticed that her shoulders moved up and down rhythmically, and was sobbing quietly. "Misty?" Hunter asked, whispering, and placing a gentle hand on her shoulder She lifted her head up, startled. "Why are you crying? Is...is it because of Beatrix?"

Misty looked like she didn't want to answer like she was ashamed to, and she nodded her head slowly. She let out a light sob, a tear running down her apple cheeks. "It's my fault," she cried.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"It's my fault Callum's dead."

   𝓗YACINTH POPPED out from behind a bush, treading carefully onto the training grounds. Since Sky visited her in the infirmary, she'd been eagerly awaiting the time he gave her in his message, and it was quickly approaching sneaking out of the dorms, and through the silent, echoey school had slowed her down but she'd still made it in time. She looked around the area, scanning for the Specialist, peeking a blonde haired boy sitting atop the hill.