𝟎𝟏𝟏 ━ 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗.

▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,
ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ- ━━━ 𝘅𝗶.

♡  ▬▬▬       𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ-   ━━━   𝘅𝗶

╱ ❝ 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙻𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 . . .

    𝓣O ALL the Specialists ' dismay, guard duty started that evening, and Hyacinth received the first one. Even after Sky had tried to argue that Hyacinth shouldn't be exerting herself after the Burned One attack, he told her that Silva argued that "soldiers don't have time to take breaks."

Hyacinth sometimes worried about Sky's relationship with Silva. She knew they were close, but after he told her about Silva's plans to get him to spy on Bloom because of their connection, she was worried that their mentor was using their relationship to his advantage.

She straightened herself up and looked upwards to apologize, "Sorry! Oh, you."

Riven looked down at her, and with his arms crossed, he leaned back against the pillar of the alcove. He shook his head, his eyes dragging up and down her body. "I didn't believe my ears when I heard it. That some first-year is giving all the guys a hard-on and is making all the girls bitch about her. Now I see why..." His tongue dragged over his lips. "Because it's you."

Hyacinth laughed, stepping to the side. He followed her movements, blocking her way, she sighed, "I don't have time for this, River. I've got to get to the next class. Silva is not gonna be impressed if we're late."

"When did you start dating Sky?" he asked, still sweeping in front of her with every move she made.

"Is this it?" Hyacinth leaned back, smiling, and she pushed a finger into his chest. "You're jealous. Now that your psychotic friend is imprisoned, you want to come crawling back."

"Come back to what?" Riven raised a brow. "Have you concocted some fantasy in your head where you and I were actually together?"

"Fine." Hyacinth stepped forward so that he had no choice but to step back. "You can pretend you don't know what I'm talking about, but I am really happy with Sky. We started dating a few days ago because he's a genuine, sweet guy."

"So, you guys haven't done any stuff, then?" He smirked in her face, leaning in so close that their noses were inches away from touching.

The way his nose brushed against hers made her mind flash back to yesterday night when she and Sky were sprawled out on the Training Grounds grass, effortlessly struggling to reach pure bliss. Her cheeks flushed pink, and she turned her head.