𝟎𝟏𝟑 ━ 𝚍𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,
ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ- ━━━ 𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶.

♡  ▬▬▬       𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ-   ━━━   𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶

╱ ❝ 𝙳𝙰𝚂𝙷 𝙾𝙵 𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 . . .

     𝓐LL NIGHT, Hyacinth tried to call Sky to explain things. She wasn't really sure what she was going to explain that she freaked out on him and because thought she might have fairy magic that was controlling him? She couldn't possibly come up with a good enough explanation for him to forgive her.

Misty had told her that he had dragged Professor Harvey the armoury, just for her, and she was no where to be found so she expected he'd be a little mad, but this felt a little different.

He wasn't answering her calls, and he hadn't texted her back. Earlier that evening, she'd even made a trip to the boys's dorms to try and talk to him, and she only left after a senior Specialist told her she better go if she didn't want Silva to catch her.

Sky didn't want to talk to see her.

An hour later, she was still wiping her eyes. Her hunch had to be proven correct, then. What she and Sky had wasn't real. Although, there was a little excitement. Could it really be?

The flower bed was only a little sign, and Hyacinth didn't want to get ahead of herself, but it was stronger than anything she had ever felt in her life. Like the surge she kept feeling, but amplified by a thousand. It was as if the flowers blossomed with every emotions she'd ever had.

In the back of her mind, she was telling herself she was crazy because it wasn't possible.

She came from a dormant bloodline. She was a mind fairy. Flowers didn't just bloom in the middle of autumn, did they? And, it wasn't possible for someone to fall in love so deeply in a matter of days, was it?

A knock at the door pulled her away from her thoughts, and she was glad that everyone else was asleep and that there was a little walk from the front room to the door so no one could see her crying like this.

There was another knock, a little louder, and Hyacinth walked faster to answer the door.

She whispered loudly, "Hold on, Misty, I'm coming, I'm coming..." When she opened the door, she jumped back in shock. "Oh..."

Riven was standing there. Wearing a hoodie, hands thrust into his pockets, with his a typical causal stance. He leaned against the door, his smirk fading as he saw her face.

"Highwater..." He shuffled, fixing his position so he was standing up straight. "Can I come in?"

"I don't know..." Hyacinth took a deep breath in. "I'm not really in the mode for games, Riven."