𝟎𝟎𝟒 ━ 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜.

▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,
ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ- ━━━ 𝗶𝘃.

╱  ❝  𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂

╱  ❝  𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 . . .

    𝓛UNCH WAS right after training, so Hyacinth had headed straight to the library to pick up Misty. She knew she was either there or in Dowling's office, she'd been hyper-excited over this whole history thing.

After swinging by the library and not finding her there, she travelled to the other end of the school. Once there, she peeked into Dowling's office window. Inside the first thing to be noticed was desks and bookshelves but looking further into it, there were two people behind one of the long desks.

The girl seemed familiar, she looked like the auburn-haired one from before. She recognised the hexangular hoop earrings, secretly putting them on her shopping wish-list for later.

Hyacinth saw the red-haired vixen sitting on top of a perplexing, slender figure she didn't get to look away before making out what was going on. The light noise of groaning was evident, the shifting of hips against the small chair they were sat on. Their bodies were pressed together each, their lips were locked in a bracing kiss.

The boy's lips moved away from the girl's lips, touching against her cheeks, moving towards her neck. His eyes travelled upwards, looking directly at the faint silhouette in the window, his pupils widened.

He had blue eyes with speckles of green.

Hyacinth jumped, she'd looked right at him. The embarrassment would've been too much to bear if it wasn't mixed in with a dozen other painful emotions. She felt the same sinking feeling as earlier, this time there was a pit in her stomach too. Why did she even care?

She knew they didn't owe each other anything but felt she'd been lied to somehow, without any words. She refused to believe that it was all in her head, she'd thought if there was not at least an unspoken connection there was a mutual understanding for one another. She was kicking herself for getting her hopes up a deep breath helped clear her head enough to walk away.

   ❝ 𝓗YACINTH! OVER here!" Misty called to her from a table, she was accompanied by the rest of their friends. Jac gave her a smirk, Carmen waved enthusiastically and Hunter tried to show she acknowledged her presence with a small head nod.

Hyacinth sat in the space next to Hunter, her hand gravitated into her plate, trying to pick at some fries but she was swatted away at once. She moved her hand to the edge of the table, placing her head inside it with a long sigh.