The meeting

Hi:) welcome to 'Love Next Door' my very first fanfiction, dedicated to my beloved youtuber crush, Gabriel Conte (check him out at youtube /gabrielconte). My writing skill used to be REALLY terrible believe me. Really sorry for the bad grammar use in English

But anyways,

Happy reading!^_^

Editing done by: sharkwheatgirl

I lifted my last bag and pushed it through the door to the lobby of my flat. I huffed, brushing my black messy bangs away with my finger. All my boxes were perfectly stacked in front of the mail slots, ready to be thrown- I mean put into the elevator.

I turned towards the sidewalk in front, my eyes cruising over the street.

Nashville was awesome. I'd say it was a little bit busy though, but not as busy as where I was from. My story was a little interesting really. I had been living in Melbourne,Australia with my parents for the longest time. My goal then was to be a professional volleyball player. All through high school my focus had been volleyball, and I had successfully landed myself a scholarship to the university of my choice. But a sudden knee injury had stopped everything short.

I gave up volleyball, realizing that my life could just as easily be taken away for me and decided to pursue law, something I had been interested in. Soon, I discovered that I couldn't live with everything that had happened in So I packed my bags, and decided to move in with my best friend and penpal Aubrie, who was going to Belmount University in Nashville, Tennessee. She just wasn't here right now. But anyways....the guys here were totally hot! I had spotted some cute Nashville guys in the taxi on the way to my new flat.

"But that's not why I'm here." I said to myself,stepping inside.

It took me the next hour to take all my boxes. By the time I had finished dragging my the last box into the room, the doorbell rang. I got a little curious and opened the door for god knows who. I stopped for a second, looking at what I was wearing. Tank top, jeans,cardigan and hair in a bun. Eh...who cares....

I swung the door open,"Yes, can I help y-" I started to speak, but suddenly froze, looking at 'him', who stood right in front of me smiling. His brown eyes bore into my black boring ones.

"Hi," He greeted me.

"Y-you are...Gabriel right? Gabriel Conte?" I stuttered, his smile making my heart melt.

HE IS TOTALLY GABRIEL FREAKING CONTE! OMG! HOW DO YOU FORM WORDS AGAIN?

"Yeah," He said hastily, "...and you are a pretty girl?"

I still stood stupidly with mouth hanging open, muttering about how stupid I was. How could I stand there without doing anything for a mere second?

C'MON SAY SOMETHING!! BUT DON'T SAY SOMETHING STUPID!!

"Careful," he chuckled, gesturing to my mouth, "You're catching flies."

I blushed, hardly daring to breathe.

"I was just figuring out what English was again." I said, trying to play it cool. I leaned my arm out to rest it again the door frame, but missed, tripping. He reached for me, helping me back up. Gosh, his hands were soft! Great...I had just managed to embarrass myself. Again. He laughed lightly,ruffling his hair.

"I-I'm a huge fan of yours!" I said, gaining my balance, finally confess my fangirling side.

"Thanks. I'm glad to know that, but anyways..." Gabriel then lifted up his hand and showed me a shiny silver thing with 7 on it, "Is this your key?"