Digitour!

*TOUR BUS ABOVE*

Buildings and cars passed by us in a blur. My mind was still trapped in thought.

"Are you alright?" Gabriel asked, stroking my hair gently from the drivers seat.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I responded.

"You seem a little down. Is it because of the DigiTour?" He blurted out.

I shook my head,

"Hey, I'm here to talk if you need me." He said again, holding my hand while driving.

"Why do I have such a great boyfriend?" I chuckle, squeezing his hand.

"Cause I'm just that awesome!" He smirked.

Sometime I feel like Gabriel isn't my boyfriend at all, he's more like my best friend.

"Well,"I started. "First person in,doesn't pay for pizza!"

We burst through the door laughing pretty loudly.

"Uh oh where's the pizza by the way?" He asked, knowing that he was the winner.

"Order it yourself!" I said sarcastically, making my way up to his room for a nice bath after a very messy flight. He followed me.

"Um? What are you doing?" I asked, turning to face him.

"I'm gonna take a shower duh!" He said, chucking slightly.

"Another bathroom you pervert!" I slap his arm and shut the door.

"But that is my room!" He yelled from outside. I burst out laughing at him.

*

"So we only had two weeks before the holiday ended, so this would be the perfect time to go for the DigiTour." Gabriel stated while editing his new vine video.

"Happy hugging and kissing at the DigiTour." I said sarcastically.

Gabriel sighed, "No babe, the hugs and kisses are just for you." He said cheekily.

I rolled my eyes, grunting.

"I don't mind, Gabby, otherwise they're all your fans, I'm your fan l so I know it means the world to get'hugs and kisses' from ya."

"But I mind if you mind. And besides you're coming with me!" He said.

"I don't babe. Make your fans happy. And I'm glad to be doing this with you." 

"Alright. You called it." Gabriel shrugged, turning his gaze back to his laptop.

I refuse to call myself 'jealous', but...who wouldn't be if your boyfriend hugs and kisses random girls?

*

*

*

Here we are, making our way from the airport without Louis, who couldn't make it, after landing in LA for Gabriel's very first DigiTour with other popular Viners. And we're gonna spend the rest of our holiday in LA.

"You hear that?" Gabriel asked.

"THE FANS!" I squealed like a child when we heard really loud screams coming from the gate.