Another date

A short filler chapter for y'all

Editing by:sharkwheatgirl

ENJOY!

The next morning, I rolled over to see the sun shining through the open window. I sat up in bed, let out a yawn, and stretched. My ringtone started blaring and I grabbed my phone off the dresser.

Aubrie?

"Hello, is this ala Italiano Pizza?" a horrible accent said.

I rolled my eyes,laughing lightly. "I'm sorry ma'am, but I am from Chipotle Delivery Express."

"Hey, haha c'mon Trish, it's me!" She said, giggling.

"No, it's annoying." I pouted.

"Are you in Florida now?" She yelled.

"No, I'm in Zimbabwe." I laughed. "Of course I am."

I heard Aubrie laughed freakin' loud through the phone, and I soon joined in.

"So how's Gabriel's fam?" She asked,

"They're pretty amazing! I think they like me." I explained. I quickly got up, brushing my teeth and such, and soon I was headed out of the room. I spotted Gabriel, who was awake and already staring at me, smiling. I smiled back, blushing a bit, since he was shirtless with a towel on his head. 

"Gotta go. Love ya!" I hung up the phone, once again glancing at Gabriel who laughed at me slightly.

"Morning, prince." I said, walking past him to his room. 

"I'm not really a morning person, princess, but good morning." He said peevishly, wrapping his warm chest around me in a back hug.

"No way. You're all wet." I complained softly, shaking him off. "Got any plans today?" I asked, plopping on his bed.

"Maybe." He yelled from outside, walking in. Gabriel dropped the towel on his head, and stood in front of his mirror, starting on his hair.

I smiled at his reflection.

"I'm gonna go to take a shower after I eat," I said, "So hurry up princess!" I grabbed the towel, whipping his butt with it. 

"Ouch. Babe, I didn't know you had it in you." he said smirking, and I shrugged, grinning. 

I went to the doorway, poking my head out to listen. I couldn't hear anything. Were we the only ones up? My stomach grumbled. "I'm leaving you!" I called, walking to the kitchen. 

"Noooooo." Gabriel joked, causing me to laugh. 

 I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat at the kitchen bench. About 10 minutes later I heard footsteps.

"Morning sweetie." Mrs. Conte came into kitchen, sitting next to me.

"Morning Mrs. Conte." I replied.

"How'd you like the guest room honey?" She asked, a small smile appearing on her face.

"It was great, the bed was super comfy." I said cheerily.

I took a spoonful of cereal, and Mrs. Conte started making herself breakfast. A few minutes had passed, and I finished my cereal, popping it in the dish washer. 

"Morning, mom." Gabriel approached us, wearing his Mint Recognized tank tee and brown shorts. Casual but comfy.

"I'm gonna take Trishia out for a spin, Mom." He said, giving his mother a quick hug. "Introduce her to Miami."

"Okay, take care." She said, going to the living room with her breakfast.

I couldn't be happier right now. I have a perfect boyfriend, and a great family.

"Ah, I need to shower and do my make-up first. Hang on." I rushed upstairs got ready, applying minimum makeup, and wearing a casual outfit. I met Gabriel and the whole family downstairs.

"I wanna come!" Nico whined.

"Nope. Just me and Trishia." Gabriel and I waved a 'goodbye' to the whole family and led me outside.

"You look beautiful!" He complimented my striped navy tee with an open khaki jacket on, with boyfriend jeans.

"And you are incredibly handsome." I said, poking his cheek.

"I'd prefer 'sexy', or even settle for 'hot', but handsome will do for now." He joked.

We hopped into Gabriel's dad's car. Gabe drove us the rest of the way and we hummed to Uptown Funk together.

"Oh my God Gabe..." I squealed when he stopped the car right in front of something that amazed me more, "AN AMUSEMENT PARK?"

Gabriel winked at me, "C'mon!"

I laughed, jumping up and down like a little kid. My arms found themselves around Gabriel's torso and squealed into his shoulder. I ran, leading Gabriel to the guy at the front and Gabriel bought us two tickets.

We went to the front entrance.

"LET'S TRY DA ROLLACOSTA!" I yelled, leading him to the towering ride.

We got into the seat, buckled in and the carriage lurched,the ride starting to move.

After three hours and hundreds of games and rides later, we sat together on park bench. I was holding a giant, warm, fuzzy plush panda he got me from the 'Balloon and Dart Game'. We were talking and lightly teasing each other. These were the moments I liked the most. When I could just talk to him.

"You want an ice cream?" He asked, pointed at an ice cream stand right in front of us.

"YES PLEASE!" I yelled enthusiastically.

He stood up, "What's your favorite flavor? Oh, never mind. I'll guess."

I giggling after him.

Gabriel ordered the ice cream for me at the ice cream stand. That was when I saw one girl, around age 17 squealing at Gabriel. She approached him in a flash, asking for a picture. He smiled at me and nodded to her. Afterwards they brought up conversation and Gabriel gestured to me one time. They seemed to have met before. I couldn't help a weird feeling in me. Why was he smiling at her like that?

"Who was that girl?" I questioned him.

"Just an old friend," He said smiling.

"Oh? You guys must've been close?" I scowled at him, rolling my eyes.

Gabriel frowned at me, "Babe?" He reached out for me, but I pulled away.

I crossed my arms over my chest,(which was hard to do with the bear!). I knew I was being irrational. And that I didn't even know why I was mad.

"Are you jealous?" He purred, teasing me with his usual humor. He poked me, and I turned around, not even looking at him.

I rolled my eyes, but tried to hold my annoyance right there."No."

"You're jealous right?"

I scoffed. Next thing I know, he's carrying me bridal style.

"GABE!"

He swung me, pretending to almost drop me, but catching me just in time."Admit it! Your'e jealous right?" He laughed. Um, how was this funny again?! At the edge of death here!

"SHAT UPP! OKAY. FINE! I SURRENDER!" I yelled, "THEN LET ME GO PEASANT!"

"NEVER PRINCESS!"

We don't care even though people were staring at us weirdly. We both laughed our heads off, when he let me down.

I rested my chin on his shoulder and draped my arms around his neck.

"Now how about that ice cream?"He grinned.
"I'd still love some."

By the way i heard people talking about Gabriel fandom on Twitter

is that called 'Baberiel' or what?

If you know tell me in the comment (please?)