Bad news

"Sup man, how's life?" Brennen clapped me in the back as i stepped in to his house,

"What took you so long bro?" Gabe whined.

"Trishia. She is little sick," I breathed heavily making them raised their eyebrows, "Sick?"

"Hhm," I nodded as i looked up at Brennen, "She couldn't wake from her bed, feeling dizzy all the time."

Brennen smiled a friendly smile, "She'll be okay as long as she's taken care of,"

I felt a pang in my chest as i thought my girlfriend curled up in bed alone. She probably already felt unwanted and hurt because i left her alone. Gosh, i'm such a dick boyfriend.

I shook my negative thoughts away and kicked my feet up.

"Guys how about we watch something before we start our vine video? A movie maybe?" Brennen shouted from his room,

"Nice idea bro, let's see what you got there!" Gabe popped a sour candy into his mouth.

I looked at Gabe, "I actually have to go. Trishia..."

He pleaded a smile to me, "Go take care of her," Gabe nodded, he patted me on the shoulder.

"But how about the vine? We haven't even started yet,"

"Forget it bro. Trishia need you more than anything right now."

I burried my face in my palms. Gabe was right.

"I'll see you guys later!"

But what have she done to me? I couldn't even believe she cheated on me. With Christian Delgrosso? Though why did he come to Miami from Florida to meet Trishia?

I turned off the shower, wrapped a towel around my waist. I threw myself on the bed glancing at the dangly mini dreamcathcer i hung on my wall.

I stood up and grabbed it. I analyze every single detail about it. I smiled unknowingly, i remember when i got it for us. I was so nervous because i've never been to Tiffany before, or any jewelry store for that matter, good thing the saleslady was very nice and helped me picked out the right one for her. And i realized she got the other look-a-like dreamcathcer she hung on her car.

I breathed a heavy breath when suddenly my phone rings. It was a call from......

"Christian?"

"Gabriel, yeah it's me"

"What do you want?" I urged him to talk,

"There's not enough time to explain this, bro, i need you right now at Bellwhite Hospital, room-"

"Wait, what do you mean?? who's at the hospital?" I said starting to get nervous,

He began after a short pause, "Trishia."

I gasped loudly as tears start streaming down my face,

"She keeps mumbling your name, Gabriel. She needs you right now."

"I-I'll be there" I stuttered, i put my phone down with my hands shaking. I put on a sweatshirt and short khaki in a flash and got up to my car. After a 20 minute drive i finally arrived. I don't even bother bumped into people on the parking lot, i just opened up the door and ran inside.

"Excuse me, i'm here for Ms. Trishia" I said to the receptionist.

"She's currently back in the ER, there's something going on with her blood pressure" She replied pointing at the end of the hallway.

I wasted no time rushing to the ER. And i met Christian and Louis there. I grabbed Christian's shirtcollar and bumped him hard against the wall,

"What the hell dude?!" He screamed,

"What did you do to her? Answer me!"

"What the hell is your problem? I didn't do anything!"

Louis trying to split us, "Guys, c'mon stop being so childish! What is your problem Gabriel? Christian didn't do anything, either me or anybody."

I gave Christian a sharp look, lifted my fist in the air but instead of punching him in the face, i drifted my fist on the wall really hard.

"Fudge!"

"I am really sorry for what i've done but i swear to God it wasn't like what you think about us." Christian said looking at the floor.

"I don't know what is going on with you two, and i don't wanna know, but something's up with Trishia in there." Said Louis. "Gabriel. Do you know anything about this?"

I sat on the bench, looking at my shoes. Tears were falling from the corner of my eyes.

"I know you're hiding something from us," Louis sat next to me,

"She has..Leukemia sympthoms."

I could hear they gasped really loud.

"Why'd you hiding this from us? From me? From her? For fucks sake Gabriel you could've just told me about this and Trishia wouldn't probably here today!" Louis grasped his knuckles really hard, practically screaming at me.

"I could've." I said still looking at my shoes.

I stood up after a long silent, peeking through the little glass at the door, the doctors and nurses are surrounding her, one of them noticed me and came out.

"Gabriel, isn't it?" The Doctor gave me a warm smile, and then i realized he was the same Doctor who was talking to me about Trishia's sympthom the other day. "How's her condition, Doctor?"

"She is okay, don't worry. But she need those plasma transfusion as soon as possible. She said she ready for any treatment she can get."

"So...she already know?"

He nodded,

I exhaled, trying to catch my breath there. I was in a really big problem.