Meet vine guys

Woohoo i mentioned all of my favorite Viners here. No offense i love them all i am literally a vine enthusias.

I'll mention the Magcon boys at the next chapter though CAN'T WAIT!

Apologize for this dumb i'm trying to find the best idea i could have. Happy reading^^

"So you and Kenny are officially together now?" Jenn asked, her gaze glued on TV. After hanging out at the pool for a bit, we all went our separate ways. Right now, we were chilling in our hotel room. 

"Kinda," Andrea said, blushing.

"You two perfect together though, not gonna lie." I said, sipping my drink.

"I've been crushing on him since we met at his music video." Andrea confessed, and I smiled. I was so happy for her. 

"I'm still a huge fan of Gabriel, it's actually kinda how we met!" I replied, smiling and remembering the key incident. 

"Yes, you two keep talking about your baes. I'm out!" Jenn muted the TV and walked outside the room.

"Hi Gabriel! Oh, she's inside."

I watched Gabriel step inside.

"Whatcha doin?" He asked, grabbed my drink in a flash and sipping it.

"HEY THAT'S MY ARIZONA!" I slapped his hand, pretending to be angry.

"I'll buy you one if you join me to go out with other kids." He said, sticking his tongue out and laughing. 

I huffed, "Gabe, it's 8 pm!"

"I know!!  Perfect timing!! C'mon then!" He grabbed my arm but I stopped him.

"Let me at least pack a bag and change!"  I switched into some leggings, a loose shirt and a zip hoodie. Soon he led me outside, my small backpack hung over my shoulders. We met Logan, Jake, Grayson and Ethan outside the hotel. With their penny boards. 

"You're coming?" Jake asked.

I pouted. "SOMEONE is making me." 

"She's coming! Let's go guys!" Gabriel said, and Logan threw a blue penny board to him.

"Why penny boarding? Where are we going?" I questioned them, as we began walking past the hotel unto the main road. 

"Ugh, ya know, hunting elephants." Logan said with his sarcastic face. Oh.

"THIS. IS. LA. SINYORITA! We're not going to not skate here at least once!" Logan smirked and gave Jake a high five. "Besides, we have a secret place to go! " He continued.

"WOOHOOO SKATE NIGHT EVERYBODY !!" Jake yelled all the way, pumping his fists. 

Grayson brought his phone out and started Snapchatting this. "Going skating with the squad. Sorry there's no vine video today guys." He said to his phone. "But we're in LA,and there is no way we're leaving without skating here at least once!!" 

"We'll make a vine tomorrow!" Ethan said from behind, ending the Snapchat. Gabriel was holding my hand and I smiled softly. It guess it didn't really matter that I had been forced to participate, this might actually be cool! I decided to have a positive perspective. 

The walk was pretty quite, with Gabriel smiling at me excitedly every few seconds. Just a few blocks from the hotel, we came upon a huge abandoned truck parking behind a red giant building with some sick graffiti all around us. It was a really wide empty area with some streetlights were still flashing. Spooky. 

"YO WE'RE HERE!" Logan shouted to 4 guys who sat on the top edge.

"That's King Bach, Christian DelGrosso, George Janko and Rudy Mancuso from vine!" Gabriel whispered to me. "Act cool." He directed me, with a serious face. We both laughed, but I could tell he was slightly nervous about meeting them.