Meeting Gabriel's fam

Late post

So, i was in my cousin house and THE INTERNET CONNECTION WAS REALLY KILLING ME! I couldn't even upload Chap 5 ,so here i am now (my house, thanks God) and i present to you.... *drum rolls*

Chapter 5!

Happy readingXD

I was over at Gabriel's flat today for Christmast break. In Nashville, we had 8+ weeks of holiday, and it meant I could spend the whole holiday with Gabriel.

"Gabbie?" I poked my face in his room.

"Here she is!" He said to the camera.
I hid my face since I didn't bother to dress up, "Hell to the no!"

"Trishia! Babe please?" He said, giving me the biggest puppy eyes.

OH NOT THE PUPPY EYES! "Only for you." I cooed him.

I went and sat next to Gabriel, waving 'hi' to the camera.

"Okay guys, so as you know, this is Trishia and we're......well...she's my girlfriend."

I faced the camera, chattering my teeth, and Gabriel copied me. We were such a freak couple!

"Well, I have heard of fans bullying youtuber's girlfriends because of jealously. Now I hope I can trust you guys to respect her." He explained, "Because I really, really love her. But I love you guys too! So much!" He whispering to camera, "Don't tell her." using his usual humor.

I frowned at him, but we merely laughed together at the end.

"I'm sorry for all the girls who's hearts I've crushed." I said, "But I'll treat this monkey well for y'all. I promise." I stroked Gabriel's hair and giggled.

We made a love-shape with our hands, "We love you guys so much. And Merry Christmas! BYEE!" And Gabriel turned off the camera.

"You announced it to them?" I asked him. "You heard me babe." He said to me.

"Is that really okay? I mean....I'm afraid that--"

"It's okay, Trish. I'm here with you. Always." He pinched my nose with a cute way.

I nodded and smiled, then threw myself on his bed.

Gabriel grabbed his phone from the bedside table.

"Three missed calls from Mom?!" He said surprised. "Hang on," Dialing his mother.

"Mom?" He began. "Sorry, I've been a bit busy." He continued, "Ah, I forgot to tell you, mom. I have a girlfriend now!" He beckoning to me, then put his phone on speaker.

"Mom, this is Trishia. I put the phone on speaker."

"Hello," I said into the phone.

"Hi honey, is Gabriel treating you well?"

"Ah, yes ma'am. He means a lot to me," I said shyly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, love. I can tell Gabriel is happy, and that means I am too!"

"Okay mum, say goodbye to Trishia. I'm putting it off the speaker." Gabriel said.

"Goodbye, Trishia! Pleasure to meet you." His mom said.

"The pleasure is all mine." I said cheerfully.

Gabriel put the phone to his ear, now off the speaker. They talked a bit more, and I heard him mention 'bringing her over.'

"TRISH! MY MOM'S GETTING TWO PLANE TICKETS FOR US!" He freaked out, plunging next to me on the bed, "SHE WAS WONDERING IF WE'D LIKE TO COME STAY WITH HER UNTIL OUR HOLIDAY FINISHES!"