Depression

I got on twitter and tried to ignore all the questions Gabriel's fans asked but i couldn't. I was so screwed. Beyond screwed. Like majorly fucked.

3 minutes ago Gabriel tweeted; I messed up, now you're gone and everyone's mad at me.

He tweeted a lot before like;

@GabrielConte: I never though you would be the kind of person to do this.

Or

@GabrielConte: Never been so heart broken.

And

@GabrielConte: Is it worth trying when what youre trying for has lost faith?

Everyone began wondering about our relationship.

I scrolled back to the top and typed up; I'm not going active on here for a little bit.

I locked my phone and put it in my back pocket, as the girl at Dominos cashier said to me, "That'll be $74.50."

"Keep the change" I smiled before giving her $80.

My memories have emerged once again,

"Go after him," Christian said standing up,

"But.." I said looking at him.

"I'll be ok." He hissed through his bleeding jaw, "You talk to him, Trish. You are the only one who can explain the truth. He won't believe me."

"I can't leave you here. You're bleeding like hell Christian!"

After we broke up last night, everything feels different. Sure it's not that different considering i hardly ever talk to him, but still..

I walked out from Dominos and got into my car, finally head off to Louis' house. Christian was stayed at Louis' house for 9 days before heading back to Los Angeles.

I couldn't get off Gabriel from my head. I sniffed glancing at the dangly mini dreamcatcher i hung on my car. I grabbed it. I analyze every single detail about it. I smiled unknowingly, i remember when he got it for me. And the tears flew from my eyes once again.

Thinking it was dangerous to cry while driving, since i can't see shit, i decided to pull over at the beach near here.

This is the beach Gabriel used to take me out for the first time. Looks like it will be only a memory, the guy i used to love, heck, I still do, is no longer in my arms.

I sighed and drive back to Louis' house.

Once i arrived, i knocked on the door and Louis answered it,

"Trishia? Didn't expect to see you here." He said giving me a hug,

"I brought pizzas!" I smiled,

"Awesome! We were just talking about how hungry we were after we went swimming" He said,

"Is Christian inside?" I asked.

"Yeah, c'mon in!" He said, "Christian Trishia's here! She brought pizzas!"

"Trishia?" Christian stood up from the couch as i put 2 boxes of the pizza at the kitchen counter before hugging him tightly,

"Hey" I said glancing at his cut,

"Oh i'm fine Trishia." He gave me a weak smile. "You wanna talk to me?"

"I'd like that," I smiled.