Chapter 16

I opened my eyes as the morning light hit the walls. Katsuki groaned as he awoke.

"Good morning, Kat."

He grumbled in response.

I sit up and look around. Our clothes were thrown haphazardly and the sheets were tangled. I laughed and looked at my cute boyfriend. I pushed the hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. Last night was really fun. I hope he enjoyed it too.

Katsuki slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. His expression was soft and sleepy.

"Hey sleepyhead..." I greet softly

He sighed and started to stretch.

"What time is it?" He asked

I looked over at my alarm clock.

"It's seven. Why?"

He finished stretching and sat up. I straddled his waist. He cupped my face and kissed me. It was sweet and short.

"I don't want to do anything today..." he whispered

"Why are you whispering, Katsuki?"

He hummed.

"I love it when you say my name."

I smiled.

"You do? Hmmm, that's good to know."

He smirked and looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"What are you planning, Kaede?"

I grabbed his face and leaned over to his ear. I moaned out his name. I felt a bulge underneath my ass. My tail wagged happily. I did it a second time, his sensitive area raising a bit more. I smirked and rolled my hips. He let out a groan.

"F-fuck~" he moaned

I kissed his neck gently.

"So hard already?"

He groaned.

"You're so easy to tease..."

I stopped moving my hips.

"H-hey!"

I got up and walked over to my closet. My tail swayed as I looked in my closet.

"Baby... get your ass back over here."

I turned my head to look at him.

"No."

I winked at him and continued scanning the clothes. I chose a big graphic-tee and some black leggings. I stretched my arms up and yawned. I looked back at my boyfriend, who was fuming. The sun hit his bare torso, revealing hickies and bite marks. I smirked and walked over to him.

"Hey. You look like you need relief, hm?"

He glared at me. I just laughed.

"Go on. You don't need help from me do you?"

His eyes widened.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Go on. I'll wait for you, sweetie."

He opened his mouth to say something. I covered his mouth with my hand.

"No need for words, babe. You've got it. Or do you need help with that?"

He said nothing, but he nodded.

"That's a good boy."

He looked at me with a blush.

"Take them off."