Chapter 11

Bakugo told me to take my earbuds out and I obeyed. Then the unexpected happened. Bakugo started licking my ear and Todoroki wrapped his arms around my middle and started kissing my neck.

"Ah!" I said in shock

Bakugo shut me up by whispering in my ear.

"Didn't expect this did you?"

"N-not...f-from the both of y-you!" I said trying to keep my voice steady

Katsuki covered my mouth with his hand and and Todoroki started to untie my tie. What's happening?! They started to take off their shirts. I blushed at the sight of the two boys. Then they started to unbutton my shirt. It was finally off, leaving me in my skirt and tank top. The two boys went back to kissing my skin. Then Todoroki pulled me into a kiss. Bakugo was kissing my neck and running his hands up into my tank. Ripples went through my nerves and I ease up. I wrap my arms around Todoroki's neck and our tongues collide. Bakugo started to pull my skirt down and I started to unbuckle Todoroki's belt. Then I turn to Bakugo and unbuckle his belt as well. They're still in boxers and I'm still in my tank and underwear. Bakugo starts grinding onto me while Todoroki kissed my jaw. Then Todoroki left and Bakugo pushed me against the wall. My back was against the wall and Katsuki had my waist in one hand and my leg in the other. He ground into me, causing friction. Soon enough I'm let down and led over to Shoto's bed. I was pushed down by Bakugo and Shoto started to pull my tank off.

"You make the orders, Kaede."

I don't even hesitate.

"Shoto, under me. Katsuki in front of me."

Both boys do what I say and get in their places. I sit on Shoto's chest and my hands are on the band of Katsuki's boxers. Katsuki looks down at me and smirks. I raise an eyebrow and smile. I tease him and let go. I look down at Shoto. We make eye contact and I smirk evilly.

I whisper something to him and he smiles. I look back up at Katsuki, who is irritated. I lick my teeth and wrap my fingers on the band to his boxers. I feel Shoto start taking my underwear off.

---

Soon we're all bare and we're back in our original positions. Shoto's hands are on my waist, mine on Katsuki's knees, Katsuki's in my hair and behind his neck. Shoto pulls me to his face and suddenly I feel his warm tongue against my heat. Katsuki forces his length into my mouth.

"Damn, I forgot your tongue was pierced." Katsuki said

I lick around the base, and he thrusts into the back of my throat. Shoto flicks his tongue in and out of my entrance. I try not to bite down, since I had Katsuki in my freaking mouth. His hand was covering his mouth and I could her muffles and low growls through his fingers. Shoto flicks his tongue again and I moan, causing Katsuki to hiss in pleasure.

I look over at the clock. It's only six. I gotta figure out an excuse for when I get home later. Katsuki pulls out of my mouth and Shoto pulls away from my heat. I get off of Shoto and he sits up.

"Sorry it was so quick, we just want to start." Shoto says

"It's alright. But, you guys can chose where you wanna go."

They nod and get up. Shoto hands Katsuki the black and gold box and I look away. I wait for a little till they get back. I tie up my hair while I wait and I fiddle with my hands.

"Hey, you okay?" Katsuki asks

"Yeah, just excited is all...!"

They set me into a position where they can both do what they need to. Shoto is behind me and Katsuki in front of me. Katsuki goes first. He pushes into me slowly. I shut my eyes at the pain. He waits. Then it's Shoto who enters. I cover my mouth with my hand. We all wait in silence. I catch my breath and roll my hips. I am filled with EUPHORIA. Having being in the middle it made me the loudest out of us all.

"Hah~... Katsuki~...S-shoto~"

They move in sync, causing my entire body tense and weaken. I fall back onto Shoto and he held me. Katsuki took this and leaned forward, cause his length to shift inside me.

"Ah~ Katsuki~!"

He licks his teeth and Shoto kisses my cheek. I was filled up to the brim, but I wasn't overflowing. Then Katsuki shifts us and I'm on top of him causing him to shift yet another time. My eyes roll back and I can't keep my mouth closed. Shoto thrust into me, I grind my hips against the two boys. Causing them to growl and groan. Katsuki brings me into a kiss and I moan into his mouth. He bucked his hips and hit my G-spot. I run my hands into his ash blonde hair and pulled.

"Ah!"

"S-sorry-"

I was cut off to Shoto thrusting behind me. I started feeling a huge knot in my stomach and I know I'm reaching my climax. I let out breathy moans and I was silenced by Katsuki kissing me and Shoto ramming into me. This caused a chain reaction to him hitting a sweet spot and me going into Katsuki making him go deeper, hitting yet another sweet spot.

"S-shit... hah~" I shut my eyes

The two boys start ramming into me as hard and rough as they can, reaching their climaxes too. I hold onto Katsuki's neck for support. Shoto's hands are on my hips, Katsuki's on my chest. I soon reach my climax and the knot in my stomach is cut and I spill out onto them. Then Shoto rides out his high, and lastly Katsuki.

---

After we finished, I laid on Shoto's bed, still tired from what just went down. Shoto brings me a towel to wipe my sweat away.

"Thanks, Shoto..."

He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Oi. Icy-Hot. You're not allowed to kiss her now."

"Sorry, she just looked like she needed it."

He rolled his eyes and pulled his shirt back over his shoulders.

"Hey, Kaede, did you have fun?"

"Y-yeah... we should do this more often...!"

"Yeah, I agree."

"Not too often. She is my girlfriend after all." Katsuki barked

"Yeah, and uh... maybe not in the middle of the week."

"Yeah, definitely." they said in unison

After I cool down I sit up and try to stand, but when I do my legs buckle under me and I collapse.

"Woah! We really put a number on you..."

They rush to my side and help my sit back on the bed.

"Look, I can't stay here. I need to go home so my mom doesn't worry."

"Uh okay... Bakugo, can you pack her bag? I'll help her get dressed."

All that Katsuki responds with is a click of his tongue. He goes over to pack up my bag.

"Here."

Todoroki helps me back into my uniform. He reties my tie and buttons my shirt. I hug him tightly, feeling the warmth of his left side. He pets my head and comforts me.

"Oi, Kaede. Let's go."

"O-okay..." I sniffle

"I'll carry you."

I nod.

"Bye, Shoto. Thank you for today." I say

He smiles and nods as Bakugo picks me up and holds me by my thighs. He kisses my hand before we leave and I rest my head on Katsuki's shoulder.